Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Knicks / Nets has potential.

Due to The age difference of the cores. They don’t rock with each other like that
It’s In Infancy stages and it won’t grow until the knicks get better or someone that don’t fuck with harden or KD on the team

like if Giannis went to the knicks you could have something but knicks are Randle and rose surrounded by a bunch of pieces that don’t matter and young Players so..

On Tuesday, Saddiq Bey etched his name into the Detroit Pistons record books after another hot-shooting night from beyond the arc in a loss to the Denver Nuggets. Bey produced 25 points and one assist in 24 minutes of work during the 134-119 loss on the road. He converted on 9-of-15 shots from the field, including 6-of-12 from 3-point range for his fourth game of the season with at least six triples, which is tied for the most by a rookie in history.

– via Cody Taylor @ The Rookie Wire

We chose fuckin Nesmith instead smh scust

Are you talking about competitive games or an actual budding rivalry?

There needs to be more rivalries though there’s not many anymore

needs to be more forearm shivers to get shit started
Heat/celtics usually have games that go down to the wire.
Heat/knicks had some competitive games as well
Bucks/celtics are split in playoff matchups and have had down to the wire games

We chose fuckin Nesmith instead smh scust
I think, and I do mean I think they were hoping for nesmith to be purely a primary catch and shoot guy.

Bey can do a lil bit if everything which has been made evident by his success this year

None of those are anything of what I’m talking about though. It’s not just being competitive

Those are competitive games but a rivalry is when the teams hate each other. Old school Bulls/Knicks or something like that

I think, and I do mean I think they were hoping for nesmith to be purely a primary catch and shoot guy.

Bey can do a lil bit if everything which has been made evident by his success this year

@BlackAx410

Bey is actually getting minutes which Nesmith (consistently) hasn't gotten which definitely factors into his numbers. Bey coming out of school was looked at as a solid role player who can hit open 3's and play solid defense.

Nesmith was looked at as a guy who potentially could be an offensive hub (if everything worked out perfectly) or off the bench shooter who might be okay defensively in certain situations. He was good coming off of pin downs and flare screens as well as spotting up in school. Dude shot really well (limited games), multiple ways his last year in school

Aaron also came off a foot injury which derailed most of his NCAA season before being drafted so he might figure shit out next season (if he gets playing time)

Streets say Lebron should be back around the end of the month so he’ll be out two more weeks

they’ll probably be the 6th seed when he comes back

I just went back a few pages and damn that ariza statline is horrible.

Could that be the worst statline in an elimination game ever?

Back