Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I must say....that reality is for everyone minus the lakers about Embiid so that really isnt the point. In a game that was competitive all the way through with both teams missing players and the Cs missing their best player. The Cs were up during the 4th then them bullsh*t calls really started pouring in, like Embiid should get calls in general, he's a great player, i dont even care that the sixers or Embiid himself got more calls that happens...BUT to the degree that it was happening was kind of like....come on.

the free throw disparity was a little eye opening for no reason.
not really.. the reason was because we got yall in the penalty early in the 2nd and 4th.. we played smart and used embiid.. the disparity of yall vs the knicks the game before wasn't a huge difference from this one in terms of fouls.. last night it was 29-20.. the Knicks were 28-22.. again.. difference was ours happened while yall were in the bonus.

Nets gonna wish they never got rid of Allen

I woulda gave up Joe Harris to make sure Allen stayed

I believe they couldn’t if they wanted to. Just resigned him this offseason so they would’ve had to wait before they could move him. Actually we tried to flip Shamet for a 1st rnd pick and that would have allowed us to keep Allen, but nobody wanted Shamet.

But yeah they are going to miss him, but he’s an expiring contract and no clue if we could pay him the money he could demand.

not really.. the reason was because we got yall in the penalty early in the 2nd and 4th.. we played smart and used embiid.. the disparity of yall vs the knicks the game before wasn't a huge difference from this one in terms of fouls.. last night it was 29-20.. the Knicks were 28-22.. again.. difference was ours happened while yall were in the bonus.

Philadelphia shot 43 free throws to Boston’s 20. Of Philly’s 43 attempts, star big man Joel Embiid took 21...

He didnt deserve some of that ish late in the game, don't care how "smart" philly was playing. Some of that ish was bullshit, but overall Embiid did his thing. Boston has to find ways of defending Embiid better and not leave it up to the officials. Philly deserve the win.

I believe they couldn’t if they wanted to. Just resigned him this offseason so they would’ve had to wait before they could move him. Actually we tried to flip Shamet for a 1st rnd pick and that would have allowed us to keep Allen, but nobody wanted Shamet.

But yeah they are going to miss him, but he’s an expiring contract and no clue if we could pay him the money he could demand.
Oh yeah you right and yeah nobody wants wack overrated shamet

ppl been hyping him up outta nowhere and I have no idea

he just came outta nowhere and all of sudden ppl started dick eating and then you find out he’s giving you 10ppg

ehh they coulda found a way to pay him you should be able to go over the cap to sign him. Rest of the contracts could’ve been vet minimums full of defensive players but we’ll see

Oh yeah you right and yeah nobody wants wack overrated shamet

ppl been hyping him up outta nowhere and I have no idea

he just came outta nowhere and all of sudden ppl started dick eating and then you find out he’s giving you 10ppg

ehh they coulda found a way to pay him you should be able to go over the cap to sign him. Rest of the contracts could’ve been vet minimums full of defensive players but we’ll see

i think Marks dropped the ball not extending him. It's not the worst position to be in though, a Jarret Allen is easier to find than a James Harden.

Philadelphia shot 43 free throws to Boston’s 20. Of Philly’s 43 attempts, star big man Joel Embiid took 21...

He didnt deserve some of that ish late in the game, don't care how "smart" philly was playing. Some of that ish was bullshit, but overall Embiid did his thing. Boston has to find ways of defending Embiid better and not leave it up to the officials. Philly deserve the win.
3DB773CF-2C68-43B0-9ABE-727763AEB0E2.jpeg 65D9FDE7-37AE-411F-B7F3-8DF8304CBA24.jpeg this dude's a writer for the Celtics.. if he can admit it.. you can too bro.. we'll see what happens tomorrow..im sure all the bitching that's going on will have some type of effect on the defensive strategy and calls next game.

These niggas posted this like it wasn’t goaltending and the team still scored.

HardGlossyFieldmouse-max-1mb.gif

fuck up

Back