Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

'Paris, you are some f****ts… we put out the D team and we did you': PSG considering legal action against Evra after hisX-rated homophobic rant aimed at Ligue 1 club

Patrice Evra could face legal action from Paris Saint-Germain over a homophobic rant at the French club following their Champions League defeat to Manchester United.

The former United defender appeared in a video filmed in a taxi and posted on social media on Monday in which he taunted PSG over their exit from the last 16.

Responding in French to a fan, the 37-year-old aimed homophobic insults at PSG as he described their players as 'f****ts' and 'p*****s' for losing to an injury-hit United team a fortnight ago.

He added: 'This is Manchester. Stop going off on one and supporting a team that will never win anything.

'Even my cousin who is in the front (of the car) is p****d off. We played with the D team, the D team! Not even C (and) we sorted you out.

'Hey, kids were playing (for United), the ones who used to clean my boots. They don't even have sperm (yet).' Evra, who won the Champions League and five Premier League titles during an eight-and-a-half year career at United, also reignited a spat with his former France and Monaco teammate Jerome Rothen, threatening to 'f***ing slap you in the face'.

Rothen had accused Evra of disrespect for celebrating wildly in the directors' box at Parc des Princes with Paul Pogba - who was suspended for the second leg - after Marcus Rashford's late penalty put United into the quarter-finals on away goals.

PSG are understood to be taking legal advice over Evra's outburst and issued a statement on Tuesday condemning it.

It read: 'Paris Saint-Germain firmly condemns the homophobic slurs uttered by Patrice Evra against the club, its representatives and its former player (Rothen).

'The words have shocked the heart of this club, which is attached to values of respect and being open with one another.'

PSG have also contacted United over the issue although there was no official comment from Old Trafford because Evra is not employed by the club.

However, Old Trafford sources moved to distance United from his comments, insisting they do not condone his choice of language and stressing that he was not speaking on behalf of the club.

Damn PSG are really faggots though. Just take your L and keep it moving!
I mean if you really wanted to take the high ground, issue your bullshit statement and then keep it moving!
But the fact you're looking at legal action, then bitching at Man United over Evra tells me he really got you in your feels! LOL

Are you an actual PSG fan or just copped the PSG Jordans and discovered they were a football team?

Haha...what exactly is that supposed to mean? What exactly is an "actual" fan in the first place? Do you ask people who support Man United, Barca, Real..etc the same questions?

Haha...what exactly is that supposed to mean? What exactly is an "actual" fan in the first place? Do you ask people who support Man United, Barca, Real..etc the same questions?

Yes I do ask other fans if they are actual fans, meaning they follow the team, watch the games, know who plays for the club.

I'll give myself as example. After the Patriots won their first Superbowl I was going around saying yeah we won, so a random kid upset his team lost the superbowl asked me a question, what is Brady's jersey number; I had no clue, so at the time I wasn't an actual engaged fan.

Yo has anyone caught Harry Redknapp's 'Full English'??? I saw the first one last night its fckn hilarious!!! Razor Ruddock is an absolute nutter lol

Yes I do ask other fans if they are actual fans, meaning they follow the team, watch the games, know who plays for the club.

I'll give myself as example. After the Patriots won their first Superbowl I was going around saying yeah we won, so a random kid upset his team lost the superbowl asked me a question, what is Brady's jersey number; I had no clue, so at the time I wasn't an actual engaged fan.
Kid sonned tf outta u

The french are looking to make every British person poor.

I'm not saying man u psg had anything to do with it but it definitely didn't help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back