Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
U have watched us this season, u already know how the game was. Dominant 1st half, but did not capitalize on our chances. Dont know what the manager said to the Everton players at half time, but they came out with a purpose and we never adjusted to that.

Also, we should have just left Ross Barkley at Everton after the game.

We don’t want his ass here. Y’all stuck with him now!!!!

Shit was amazing. Had it on repeat like it was a new rap banger.
Speaking of Rap, someone in here posted a video from the UK rapper, Dave a few months ago. Did not feel the video then, but I finally checked out the album and that shot is dope as fuck.

Dude is like the 2nd coming of Nas the way he tells a story with his lyrics. The mfer has a 11 min song on it and I never once got tried of the track.

Speaking of Rap, someone in here posted a video from the UK rapper, Dave a few months ago. Did not feel the video then, but I finally checked out the album and that shot is dope as fuck.

Dude is like the 2nd coming of Nas the way he tells a story with his lyrics. The mfer has a 11 min song on it and I never once got tried of the track.

Bruh got a new tune called Black. Got the UK white folks in their feels. I was late on him too...pretty good.

Don’t shoot the messenger...but they’re saying Sarri won’t make it to the next game.

I don’t want no beef.

If true, that sucks. He was just starting to show an ability to adapt.

With that been said, won’t mind The Special One part 3.

Jose with transfer ban and young players?

Sarri needs to improve but answer me this, and this question is to fans from everyteam.

Outside of Hazard and Kante which other chelsea player would start for a top 6 side?

Jose with transfer ban and young players?

Sarri needs to improve but answer me this, and this question is to fans from everyteam.

Outside of Hazard and Kante which other chelsea player would start for a top 6 side?

Fam, the same situation at UTD. Outside Pogba and Rashford/Martial.

You man just gave Alonso another contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back