Welcome To aBlackWeb

The New Rory & Mal Show

lol damn.. niggas at war like that?

the only comments I check are from this thread and the jbp joint. *shrugs* as long as both are entertaining i'll check both

Me too!

I'ma kick @Gene Parmesan ass when Rory or Mal post that screen shot podcasters post when they pod #1 for the day. Like this

topcharts_ios_applepodcast_uigarage.jpg

Lol y’all Budden fans need to get your heads out of that mans ass.

I know this may come as a shock to some of you but… most podcast listeners listen to more than just one pod.

All this numbers talk is corny and Joe is literally the only one of the half dozen or so podcasts that I check for that raises it as a talking point. Who cares what day it drops. The consistency of the day in which it drops is more important that anything else.

Its justice, earl sweatshirt and westside boogie.....i mean i dont care for any of these kats but ill listen just to see if its good. I like the EO interview cuase i fuck with they music

I think he Summer Walker and 6lack manager or something.. But he's horrible, He was on the pod a couple times and none of the fans wanted him back.. He's a fake smart nigga with an annoying ass voice
Oh okay I'm sure I heard the eps he was on.I recall them calling somebody down with Summer

Last edited:
Back