Welcome To aBlackWeb

Long story short, Anita Sarkeesian or whatever her name is and a few sjw's was over there crying about boob armor on twitter. If you don't know who Anita is, she was crying about feminism or lack of it in video games and the next thing you know she had a hand in TLOU2. That's prolly why that game turned out like that too.

The Mandalorian ‘Boob Armor’ Controversy Explained, Sexism Versus Practicality

Female Mandalorian Armor Sparks Controversy on Twitter

Em1CdfIUwAAYL9d

Fucking distasteful....ppl like her take the fun out of everything w their bullshit-ass agendas....

I hate her and I don't even know her.

Yeah, I know. It sucks, but you gotta pay attention to these weirdos. If you a big fan of TLOU and couldn't wait for the 2nd one. You should remember this scene....

iu

Anita was crying about feminism so don't be surprised if the Mandalorian gets big changes like the game did.

All this time I thought this series was based in the past because yoda was a baby and I know he lived to be hundreds of years old.
Turns out this some new nigga named grogu and they been post anakin the whole time
preview.jpg

I thought they mentioned it a few times in season 1 this was after the fall of the empire.

Even in the first episode of this season they had a scene in a bar where folks were celebrating the SECOND death star getting blown up lol

I thought they mentioned it a few times in season 1 this was after the fall of the empire.

Even in the first episode of this season they had a scene in a bar where folks were celebrating the SECOND death star getting blown up lol
I remember all them shits but I just figured maybe that empire/rebels shit went way back like conflict in the middle east and they've been doing that song and dance for years. Plus that baby yoda meme was going roun for months and months b4 I even tried to watch the series so I really thought it was yoda.

Smash on Rosario

Last edited:
This episode was good and went by fast,Boba Fett was kicking ass. Damn the Razor Crest got disintegrated

Reactions: GNS
Was that luck on the empires side?
This nigga mando tries his best to get through that fuck ass force field bout 3 times, the minute he fucking gives up on it and leaves to fight off the clones, the dark stormtroopers just waltz in with no resistance take grogu and bounce. That was some bullshit.

Episode was short, fett went tf off, asian thotty will snipe u from a mile a way.
Last 2 eps been dope. Eager to see what giancarlo aka gus aka stan edgar tryna do

Great ep

didn’t like the idea of boba still being alive but since he’s iconic and actually seeing him in action and slave I I fucks with it

When Boba put that armor on...GOATNESS

When Boba's stomach was bussin out the armor...WOATNESS. Lol!

Been enjoying this this man. Lol @ Grogu man handling the 2 troopers in his cell. Pretty sure they gonna have a talk wit their Empire union rep after they recover.

When Boba put that armor on...GOATNESS

When Boba's stomach was bussin out the armor...WOATNESS. Lol!

Been enjoying this this man. Lol @ Grogu man handling the 2 troopers in his cell. Pretty sure they gonna have a talk wit their Empire union rep after they recover.
Give Bobba a break, dude gotta be in his 50's or 60's

I wonder if theyre tryna use Grogu since he's a force user and those are hard to come by to make a Palpatine clone or to make Snoke
I was thinking Gideon wanted to infuse himself, but this take makes a lot of fucking sense. And if it ends up being to clone Palpatine that would make that last Star Wars movie more palatable.

I hated they brought back Palpatine just because. No hint of him for 2 movies then all of a sudden this nigga back running shit.

Back