Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

Just found out today the original Quake was re-released with an additional expansion AND with online crossplay with consoles.

YEEEEP... Even though I still have my original Quake CD, I'm still gonna cop so I can get crossplay and the new expansion.

And I'm downloading Doom Eternal as I type this.

Classic asf. I remember me and the homie would get dropped off at the skating ring and holla at girls then get picked up by his parents and pray War Zone was available at blockbuster when we stopped on the way home.

Game so trash tho going back. Lol

Shit was the worst but I stayed renting it whenever it was available

Classic asf. I remember me and the homie would get dropped off at the skating ring and holla at girls then get picked up by his parents and pray War Zone was available at blockbuster when we stopped on the way home.

Game so trash tho going back. Lol
Lmao na that game was trash back then too. Wrestlemania, No mercy, hell even WCW vs NWO was so much better.

Lmao na that game was trash back then too. Wrestlemania, No mercy, hell even WCW vs NWO was so much better.
Those games didnt come out bedore War Zone tho so that was the best wrestling game at the time. Ofcourse the ones you named were far better but they came out way after.

Niggas really playing star war games?
What's wrong with Star Wars?

baby-yoda-soup.gif

Back