Welcome To aBlackWeb

You forget that Cicada is the main villain, they don't even be thinking about her/him most episodes of the season. Evil Nora about to raise hell.

The way they milked nora going evil makes up for everything..... It was a complete turn

You forget that Cicada is the main villain, they don't even be thinking about her/him most episodes of the season. Evil Nora about to raise hell.
real shit

Cicada is STILL around??

I lost so much steam after they seemed like they didnt know what direction they wanted to go with that character.

This almost confirms I wont go back to catch up

It looks like this season was all just an origin for Nora...

The cicada story was meant to mimic it in way Barry learns a lesson...

I don't think cicada was ever supposed to be a big bad, it was always Nora

This almost confirms I wont go back to catch up
The Nora pay off was worth it imo

Soon as I realized she was gonna run in the negative speed force, I legit got Goosebumps.

Can't wait to see next week

The Nora pay off was worth it imo

Soon as I realized she was gonna run in the negative speed force, I legit got Goosebumps.

Can't wait to see next week
this sounds promising, but idk if i have the patience to run through that many filler episodes

if work is slow today, i might give it a go

im getting caught up on American gods

Man damn near everyone on the show is more likeable than Barry at this point. He's legit been annoying the fuck outa me this season.

And it still irks me how folks are being pissed at Sherlock lol. Like wtf is up with team flash?

Man damn near everyone on the show is more likeable than Barry at this point. He's legit been annoying the fuck outa me this season.

And it still irks me how folks are being pissed at Sherlock lol. Like wtf is up with team flash?
i was about to @ you but i wasnt sure if you watched this

you been on American Gods? I didnt wanna roll in there and i wasnt caught up

Back