Welcome To aBlackWeb

They got in early when it was still a joke/meme coin and had ALOT of it just sitting... then Elon did his fuck shit and the price went up pretty damn high in comparison to what it was..

Folks that held on to allllll them coins from years back made bank

What are the prediction going forward?

What are the prediction going forward?

I cant call it. Some of the strangest most random shit makes DOGE spike in price from what i've seen.

The price spikes aint never been about the tech tho lol. Im staying away from that shit. Props to anyone that came up on it tho

I cant call it. Some of the strangest most random shit makes DOGE spike in price from what i've seen.

The price spikes aint never been about the tech tho lol. Im staying away from that shit. Props to anyone that came up on it tho

I ain’t fucking with these THOTS. BadBitches ONLY. A Nigga make $1B from #DOGE, congrats. I don’t move like that, tho…

They got in early when it was still a joke/meme coin and had ALOT of it just sitting... then Elon did his fuck shit and the price went up pretty damn high in comparison to what it was..

Folks that held on to allllll them coins from years back made bank

Bigger balls than I. And they aren’t “Lucky”. I’m tired of bitches saying that BS. These dudes researched and dumped THOU$AND$…

Nah bruh..,,,the test is not about y’all. It’s for me.

i need real world experience. I’ll lose a few thousand to learn. And trust me.....I’m going over every step and movement with a fine toothed comb.

One of my use cases, is discounts on certain products when purchased with said coin. I’m speaking with other business owners and some are in board. Not sure if it’s been done but I have my ideas on making this actually worth something.

the tokens are tests. To understand thing. It’s The sacrifice. I’m not on rug pull time.

the coin is the focus. That’s the future.

when the time is right, maybe I’ll have an ico. That way y’all can cake or dig in before the launch. Not sure yet.

this is all still new, so like I said......if I fail in front of everyone.,,,,,it is what it is. I tried.

I stated this earlier bro. I got a Benjamin waiting in the wings to be a test case for you. Dudes trying to change the game always get props from me.

@M4nh4tt4n came through blazing on thots, stocks, sports betting, and crypto. Dude is like a renaissance man. Got multiple games on lock. Dude a legend.

I stated this earlier bro. I got a Benjamin waiting in the wings to be a test case for you. Dudes trying to change the game always get props from me.

@M4nh4tt4n came through blazing on thots, stocks, sports betting, and crypto. Dude is like a renaissance man. Got multiple games on lock. Dude a legend.

My Nigga. WORD, @Fightbackmode2005. How much a BodyGuard? $1,000/day? Supply/Demand. Locked up, a pack of Newport 100s $7, but I bet he gonna protect my ass. VIP MEGA section. ADA staking. Fuck with us, or go buy your own packs…

Ayo I can't ever figure out if @M4nh4tt4n mad at someone or just stunting in general

For the little bit of time I've been in here, I think he's frustrated because..............he's trying to show people the way..........some people aren't listening..........and he's getting to the point where he's ready to dip because he really doesn't have to be here.

Basically thinking to himself............"I don't need this shit."

Back