Welcome To aBlackWeb

I gotta call Erich again. He needs PolkaDot wallets or imma tell all BCT to withdraw. Fuck that derivative BS.

lmao I feel like I gotta decipher @M4nh4tt4n posts sometimes... gotta dig thru them to find the gems cuz on first passes I be like wtf is he on?

Nothing to decipher. If you fucking with ADA, stake to that Nigga BlackStarPool. I posted it. .005 ADA or WTF ever to move. 10 cents, not $10. And he a brotha…🙄

Download Yoroi Wallet. It was in that ADA post this morning. But let me guess, Niggaz wanna be MultiMillionaires, but ain’t got 8 minutes to watch a fucking video…

Last edited:
Binance been finessing my Solana at 5% and staking theirs at Exodus for that 10%. I can’t even be mad at CZ…😂🤦🏽‍♂️ IDGAF. I copped at 75 cents and they $50 now…

Niggaz dumb AF. OnGod. $100 they invested. They have 100% control of their funds. ABW gets a % of you staking from OTHER Niggaz CARDANO transactions. Their $100 is now $105 instead of $100.05 at a bank. But they gonna tap YOUR fucking pockets because you learned LINUX and ComputerScience, PLUS paid Amazon AWS $1,000 to run a CARDANO node and made $. Niggaz. Is . PocketWatching. BITCHES…

That is crazy though because what if ADA goes up to like $4 ?

to charge $16 to transfer is crazy

Gotta pay to play. Levels to this shit. Like I said before. Voyager is cool. I’m 10 levels deeper and didn’t mind paying 5ADA for a transfer. DeFi is 100% ROI. Fuck the sheep…

Back