Welcome To aBlackWeb

Word on the street is this coin is about to blow up anywhere from 100x-1000x.

View attachment 793819

@M4nh4tt4n

Gamechanger or shitcoin?

I’m way too heavily invested into BTC/ETH/ADA to look at other coins. My advice, research their technology, team, and tokenomics. Pass at the first sign of them even LOOKING like having a RedFlag. Gluck!

Drake hit a $600,000 bet. He ain’t gonna catch the God, tho. His Platinum II ass needs to bet a few more million to catch my Platinum IV ass. And I bet DAILY…. #STAKEandShrimp pun intended lol

E18DD248-B74D-479B-ABD7-353A58081325.jpeg 68DE3F2F-7D86-40AA-9544-B08BD1AF8EB2.jpeg 9CA4C2F5-7D58-46FF-84F2-3100E380F918.jpeg D2FDBB3A-A438-4F15-B574-65C97329FEED.jpeg 7C69A4FD-BD0B-4B46-81AD-F0E198E99B95.jpeg EBC6C192-ACD5-4E15-AE5B-D3798FD763EF.jpeg

Here’s my link for promos and freebies. If you’re in the US, use a Canadian or France VPN. DM me for winning picks…

stake.com/?c=a5644573ef

Got a feeling something big is about to go down.........and it all revolves around this pending Ethereum update.

Coinbase has been making some interesting moves lately.

Never offered to stake ETH before, but now they're offering 4.50%.

Never offered to stake ADA either, and now they're offering 3.75%.

I'm just a neophyte with this crypto thing, but it seems like Coinbase is trying to set themselves up to have as much ADA and ETH staked before this big upgrade happens.

Which means that they must anticipate those tokens to not only blow up.........but also as an opportunity for them to reap as much interest as they can from having that much staked as well.

Basically making money by lending those tokens out.

Which, if I'm not mistaken, also means that any other token closely associated with ETH is going to blow up as well.

So now might be the time to look at any penny or sub-penny (or anything less than a dollar) tokens that are going to benefit from the upgrade.

Simply because those tokens, percentage-wise, are probably going to have the biggest upside potential.

Whereas ETH might end up being worth 10x or more what it's worth now.......some of these other tokens like Cardano might end up being 100x or more worth what they are now.

Just hope the gov't doesn't do anything to mess this up.

That's one thing that I love about staking.. even during downturns like this.. if you stake(not on an exchange by the way) you still earning more of whatever you choose to stake so when things eventually do go back up you're ahead of the game

Got a feeling something big is about to go down.........and it all revolves around this pending Ethereum update.

Coinbase has been making some interesting moves lately.

Never offered to stake ETH before, but now they're offering 4.50%.

Never offered to stake ADA either, and now they're offering 3.75%.

I'm just a neophyte with this crypto thing, but it seems like Coinbase is trying to set themselves up to have as much ADA and ETH staked before this big upgrade happens.

Which means that they must anticipate those tokens to not only blow up.........but also as an opportunity for them to reap as much interest as they can from having that much staked as well.

Basically making money by lending those tokens out.

Which, if I'm not mistaken, also means that any other token closely associated with ETH is going to blow up as well.

So now might be the time to look at any penny or sub-penny (or anything less than a dollar) tokens that are going to benefit from the upgrade.

Simply because those tokens, percentage-wise, are probably going to have the biggest upside potential.

Whereas ETH might end up being worth 10x or more what it's worth now.......some of these other tokens like Cardano might end up being 100x or more worth what they are now.

Just hope the gov't doesn't do anything to mess this up.

Ive seen coinbase offer ADA and ETH stakes for higher rates than that before

DAMN I got alot of catching up to do on here.......

Ok. So I met someone some Months back who lives in Canada (West side of thangs) that was telling me about this App called Pi, where you mine Pi Cryptocurrency. I DL'ed the App and watched it work, but in a Week's time I saw this link, and immediately deleted the App from my Phone:

It finally launched a MainNet back in Dec, but it's still not clear as to whether it's legit or worth anything. @M4nh4tt4n and @tocika4618 might be able to explain this further for me and others, since I'm still learning about this shit. Not sure if anybody has heard of Pi, but I wouldn't trust them at this point.

When I spoke to yhis Woman again a few Days ago, I relayed my suspicions and sent her the link, to which she doubled down on its legitimacy, then proceeds to tell me about another Mining App that mines Satoshi BTC. They released a Manifesto of sorts--if that's what we're going to call it--that seems pretty thorough and informative, so I'll drop the link here:

1nce again, the Gurus in here can weigh in with their Opinions on this. I haven't DL'ed it yet until I get confirmation from you Cats.

Hope everybody is having a Wonderful Easter Weekend.

Back