Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
you present a question or engage in a post then throw your hands up..this isn’t about owing someone time, it’s just engaging in a meaningful discussion and provoking thoughts..you don’t have to do anything but it’s an observation I’m presenting. It’s kinda weird tbh. But introverts gonna introvert I guess

If I don't want to engage in a back and forth with some of you for your amusement thats that. If you got a problem with it that's a you problem. You can stew over it or walk around it.

Vibe: I just wanna talk to u a second buddy......

Freeman:

tenor.gif

No you technically couldn't. Land isn't free.

So you’ve answered your own question, “why do we pay to live on earth”. It’s because that idea is a human construct. We know it wasn’t originally like that. Humans live communally. That saying “it takes a village..” yeah, that’s what it took at one point.

We had roles; women tended to the village; upkeep, raising children, cooking, gardening etc (it’s interesting that because of women and gardening, it’s thought that this is where their extreme fear of reptiles/insects came into play and now it’s almost inherent fear)

anyway, men had the role of hunter/gatherer, protecting, building etc

so I assume this is where your question was supposed to lead…why did we go from that to what we are today? Communal societies grew, the bigger it became the more order/structure was needed.

also, you didn’t have everything in one area, so trading was necessary and paved the road to “paying to live on earth”….Spices coffee, chocolate, precious metals/jewels/gems etc were among the first forms of currency. As humans continues to grow/expand they began conquering land.. eventually we landed on coins for buying/selling…then paper money.

this is just teh gist of what I gather from history and reading or whatever. But now it’s apart of normal life… (thank the Romans for taxes)

now you essentially could live without that…ypu Can absolutely live off the land, off the grid (hence the term) and not worry about the govt. Many ppl actually do do this. Yeah, the govt could seize and blah blah blah but they typically don’t… you would have to be stealing power/water from govt sources. If you’re strictly living off the land (and there’s an insane amount of land that the govt doesn’t own or occupy) then it’s possible to escape “paying the earth”

but that comes down to how much you’re willing to fully sacrifice and we are such a comfortable society where we are that we are fully content with “paying“ regardless od how much we complain…

what? I'm not a fan of hard shell tacos personally.. out of everything id pick them shits last. Soft tacos are way better

Im a crispy kind of guy…I like chips ahoy cookies because they’re crunchy. I’m not a soft, doughy type of person.. it’s why I will 9/10 times pass on cake, cupcakes, Cinn rolls etc.. crispycrispy for me, it’s always a hardshell taco for any kind of meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back