Welcome To aBlackWeb

No Jerrica the whole episode?

images

Damn, so streets saying Q dead smh

Idk who's the most disgusting simp on television: Ronnie or Jorah from GOT.

"Get your hands off my son!"

"You ain't my daddy!"

Lmao

ok, i thought something was weird.

I knew i wasnt that far behind but i just watched through episode 5. I'll refrain from commenting until they officially release

but this show has basically fixed ALL my gripes with season 1 with the lone exception of the kids dancing lol

why they got them kids dancing to air then adding music in post production. It be looking mad weird

but you can tell the difference in writing AND acting from s1 to 2

ok, i thought something was weird.

I knew i wasnt that far behind but i just watched through episode 5. I'll refrain from commenting until they officially release

but this show has basically fixed ALL my gripes with season 1 with the lone exception of the kids dancing lol

why they got them kids dancing to air then adding music in post production. It be looking mad weird

but you can tell the difference in writing AND acting from s1 to 2

You nitpicking like a mug, lol

That shit the female detective is on is how innocent people get locked up for shit they didn't do and fucked up guilty people go free. Bitch so locked in on Reg and his crew she refuses to follow where the small things are leading her. To her it just has to be some gang shit.

Folks really wonder why white people can get away with so much crime. Its because black or white the police never look at them until the shit is to late.

That shit the female detective is on is how innocent people get locked up for shit they didn't do and fucked up guilty people go free. Bitch so locked in on Reg and his crew she refuses to follow where the small things are leading her. To her it just has to be some gang shit.

Folks really wonder why white people can get away with so much crime. Its because black or white the police never look at them until the shit is to late.

To her credit, she has been examining the Real Estate angle.

But yeah, the shit with Reg and his crew is just part of the game.

She's just trying to use his 2nd as leverage to get information that he might not even have.

It makes sense though because.........if Reg is on point........he is supposed to know about everything that goes on in his hood.

Lol at Brandon's moms just up and leaving to Delaware and the storyline just moves on...
:hahaha:

I immediately felt it was write off and I did my googles and found out she wont be in season 2. Wasnt sure if that was known already but ima miss seeing her old fine crack head ass lol.

Lol at Brandon's moms just up and leaving to Delaware and the storyline just moves on...
:hahaha:

I immediately felt it was write off and I did my googles and found out she wont be in season 2. Wasnt sure if that was known already but ima miss seeing her old fine crack head ass lol.

S hit funny as fuck cause that nigga she was fuckin wit still living there even tho she gone

She's just trying to use his 2nd as leverage to get information that he might not even have.

It makes sense though because.........if Reg is on point........he is supposed to know about everything that goes on in his hood.

I know why she doing it but when shit like that happens the police usually miss the actual people doing the crimes because they've either moved on or not doing it anymore because the goal is accomplished.

That shit going on with the real estate is above Reg pay grade so I ain't surprised that he wouldn't know who doing it. Now the people Reg reports to and drops the money off to. They are the ones who supposed to know about that real estate angle. They would only tell Reg that if he absolutely needed to know it.

fam, the next two weeks episodes got leaked online

watch those...they answer your theory

I didnt realize the episodes got leaked until i watched all of them and came in here. I knew i was behind, but i thought maybe they showed two episodes in one night or something

So i'm not gonna speak on what's happened until they actually premiere

Poppa a stone cold fool. That dude has me crackin up

Brandon need to ditch his uppity ass girlfriend.

Emmitt mom got cakes. And Emmitt is dumb nigga of the year.

Ronnie aint shit. Reg a scary ass nigga and his crew dont respect him really.

I'm really digging this show. I like how every episode has its light hearted moments.

Back