Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE CHALLENGE: TOTAL MADNESS THREAD

Big brother Canada got canceled midseason conveniently because of "coronavirus" so this is necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna be interesting to see how the political game is played this season.

Simply because.......this year.......you can't make it to the final unless you win an elimination.

Doesn't look like Paulie or Cara Maria are on it..........which is good because I'm sick of seeing them.

Usual suspects though: Bananas, Wes, CT, Anissa, Yani, etc.

The Wes/Bananas beef never gets old.

Pure comedy.

Wes is on steroids lmao. I've had too many niggas that have worked for me or that I've worked with that used that shit. His forehead, jaw and chin lines look fucking crazy.

Dee is fucking stupid, you had the chance to get your red skull and beat the person you hate who also is the weakest.

Dee is fucking stupid, you had the chance to get your red skull and beat the person you hate who also is the weakest.

Mixed feelings about it.

True, you've got to win an elimination to make it to a final...........but, you also run the risk of.....well......being eliminated from the game altogether.

I could tell a lot of people in the house lost respect for her because of all the talking she did about Jen.....but not being willing to see her in an elimination.

But yeah, Jenn was a layup.

Also, it could have helped her strategically because neither Tori or Jenny would've held it against her if she decided to secure her spot in the final by going in herself instead of choosing one of them to go.

I guess the sense of urgency just isn't the same since she won $250,000 last year.

If this was 10 years ago CT being eliminated would be the biggest upset in challenge history but this CT who been washed for a while now I expected this.

If this was 10 years ago CT being eliminated would be the biggest upset in challenge history but this CT who been washed for a while now I expected this.

10 years ago Jay wouldn’t have even came close to beating him. CT today is a wash. That’s why he stepped up. He ain’t got it to run a elimination against the others there.

His current status is overrated.

I thought Jay was gonna lose though based on the knots CT put in, but Jays gameplan I’m gassing CT worked. I had the same idea as CT, I wanted Jay to knot the hell out of the ropes and chains on his side.

And it looks like Bear is gone next episode... idk but it seems like it. Dude straight up is messing w people’s health w that type of stuff.

I don't think y'all are giving Jay enough credit for beating CT.

Most of us thought CT was gonna win the way he tied up all those ropes and chains in knots.

He won a final last year, so he's not as washed as people are making him out to be.

Kid beat him fair and square.

Gotta give him props for that.

Back