Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Challenge: Double Agents

Wow that was a less than intelligent move for Jay. Theresa don't care because she obviously not doing one of these again. Might as well YOLO it while you here

Wow that was a less than intelligent move for Jay. Theresa don't care because she obviously not doing one of these again. Might as well YOLO it while you here

Yeah, in that case it's best not to promise anybody anything.

By telling Kam she wouldn't send her in unless she wanted to go..............but still sending her in anyway..............it let everyone know that she can't be trusted.

Huge target on their back.

The safe move would've been for her to go after Nany since everybody knows they've got beef from years back.

Don't even think I've seen them speak to each other this season.

Theresa's safe this week because next week will probably be a guy's elimination, but Jay's fair game.

Legal liability fam

They couldn't just make her sign a disclosure statement or something?

Or whatever the proper legal term is for a legal document absolving MTV of any responsibility if something happens to her.

Honestly thought they all had to sign something like that just to be on the show.

They tried hard to make that seem suspenseful. Lol.

Cory just gotta let Teresa get took next week out next week but she won't be an easy out in elimination. Someone gonna have to willingly go in there and take her out and get their skull.

They tried hard to make that seem suspenseful. Lol.

Cory just gotta let Teresa get took next week out next week but she won't be an easy out in elimination. Someone gonna have to willingly go in there and take her out and get their skull.
You peep they put the end in slow motion to make it seem close? Leroy straight smoked him lol

Lol. They acted like it took him 5 tries to get over that last hump. Foh MTV.
I was looking at that like "Come on Lee don't do this." Lol and I was listening to Jacoby and Bill Simmons podcast and they said he literally only had trouble on that thing once. Jay said in some interview Leroy beat him by like 3 seconds

I was looking at that like "Come on Lee don't do this." Lol and I was listening to Jacoby and Bill Simmons podcast and they said he literally only had trouble on that thing once. Jay said in some interview Leroy beat him by like 3 seconds

Lmao. Speaking of jay shout out to him crying on camera at the end. I don't know why he keep fronting and getting his in those situations. He can't read the room for shit.

After how ol boy did him a few seasons ago he's a forever throw in. I don't think he gets to any finals without some kind of immunity.

Lmao. Speaking of jay shout out to him crying on camera at the end. I don't know why he keep fronting and getting his in those situations. He can't read the room for shit.

After how ol boy did him a few seasons ago he's a forever throw in. I don't think he gets to any finals without some kind of immunity.
I think if Jay can get to a final, he can win it. The problem is his politic/social game is trash. I would have distanced myself and thrown Theresa all the way under the bus once we got back to the house.

No way he could distance himself when he lied to Cory's face about not throwing him in elimination.
I might have to watch it again, but Theresa was the one who rounded up all the rookie girls to vote in Ashley/Cory and sent in Kam because she knew Kam could get Ashley out. Now Jay is guilty of going along with it, but he could have finessed his way out of it. Even Kam had to admit that was a smart move to get a good player out.

Some of these people get in position of power and lose all common sense. Like they can do no wrong. Then the elimination goes down and it's like "oh shit I gotta play the rest of this game" lol it's crazy.

I almost miss bananas and wes smh.

I might have to watch it again, but Theresa was the one who rounded up all the rookie girls to vote in Ashley/Cory and sent in Kam because she knew Kam could get Ashley out. Now Jay is guilty of going along with it, but he could have finessed his way out of it. Even Kam had to admit that was a smart move to get a good player out.

He steered her away from going after nany for whatever reason and suggested that move iirc. Could be wrong tho.

Back