Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't followed this story heard about it plenty though.

I find it hilarious that Trump or any of his supporters have any type of complaints about nepotism in any shape form or fashion.

If that is really what this is about nepotism. Every half way sane person should've just hit Trump and anybody else with this and keep it moving
View attachment 385284
Exactly

anyone post that Guiliani Borat shit wiiiiiiiiiiiild.:huh2:

Saw some parts of that this morning. That shit was crazy for real
giuliani_borat.jpg

Bombshell? The only ones who think it’s a bombshell is the media/tech companies censoring it. I don’t know anyone who gives a fuck. That’s one of democrats biggest flaws. They try so hard to cover up shit and discredit people, even when it doesn’t make sense. It makes you question the legitimacy of their stories. I’ve never known the NYPOST as anything other then a trash/gossip paper.

I can't believe I have to verbalize this but here we go... choosing not to print or spread false information is not censorship.

U missing the point all I'm saying is anyone who gets in that position uses it to their or their children's benefit. This looks weak bc we been desensitized by the way trump abuse the position but it's still dirty. Idk how much u read up on it or realize how it ties to Joe but it does.

The way the media swooped in to cover it up as a last ditch effort to help the Biden campaign....makes it more suspicious. I know that's a no to most of y'all.....bc the accusations aren't against trump.

It's more to it than getting a check he doesn't deserve though ?

I mean if it’s been soundly debunked then why cover it?

Those people are fucking idiots and were already going to vote based off being idiots. I would absolutely defend myself against anyone putting lies on me. Biden should do that then. NOT twitter, NOT Facebook, NOT google. What happened to candidates explaining theirselves or the campaign speaking out or no comment? Why does Google or Twitter or any tech company need to step in?

Why don’t you just say your retarded? We live in a country where we pick and choose other countries presidents with the threat of war or coup. You mean to tell me I should worry about Russia posting memes on FB? Or should I worry about Russia dumping emails that actually BELONG to the politicians? Or should I be nervous Russia made fake BLM twitter accounts?

Have you seen FOX/CNN/MSNBC news? Thats the majority of fake news being spread right there.

Those are other countries. We’re are talking about us and this country.

Yes I do care about misinformation in my country as oppose to a Belarus or Venezuela

Those people are fucking idiots and were already going to vote based off being idiots. I would absolutely defend myself against anyone putting lies on me. Biden should do that then. NOT twitter, NOT Facebook, NOT google. What happened to candidates explaining theirselves or the campaign speaking out or no comment? Why does Google or Twitter or any tech company need to step in?

Why don’t you just say your retarded? We live in a country where we pick and choose other countries presidents with the threat of war or coup. You mean to tell me I should worry about Russia posting memes on FB? Or should I worry about Russia dumping emails that actually BELONG to the politicians? Or should I be nervous Russia made fake BLM twitter accounts?

Have you seen FOX/CNN/MSNBC news? Thats the majority of fake news being spread right there.

LOL. I'm going to put you on ignore because I've never seen you add anything of value to any conversation on this site. To be honest you have this unique talent for derailing a conversation by making people explain super-basic shit to you over and over.

Also, I think you meant to say "you're retarded".

You must absolutely hate the American media then. Print and television. The amount of misinformation and retractions are ridiculous. The amount of “intelligence” leaks and former intelligence officers they pimp out must disgust you. I mean Fox,MSNBC, have had some of their biggest hosts say in count their shows are not news only opinions. From Rachel Maddow to Alex Jones. None of them believe the garbage they are reporting.

But let’s worry about random twitter accounts with 3 followers.

I started to type a long response, but to answer your question no I don’t hate American media.

People are spreading lies on their platform that is why they should delete those posts. So if those platforms allowed that then those lies become attached to their names just as much as the person who actually typed out the post.

What been debunked n when?

I asked you if there was any credibility to Beau’s emails. I didn’t get a answer from you. I have read things that are debunking it.

If you have something that shows its credibility can you post the link?

The way I see it, if they(media) know its not true, why publish it and give it legitimacy?

Btw the Amy Barrett confirmation vote is Monday

the ACA goes in front of the Supreme Court on 11/10

If Biden wins, that doesn't matter that much. The Supreme Court will knock the ACA down, but the Dems will definitely put something back up. It won't be M4A or anything nearly as good, but it will be something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back