Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here’s my solution:

Lock EVERYONE up - Donnie Dipshit, his kids, Joe, Hunter, ALL of them.

We need to start fresh anyway.

It's more to it than getting a check he doesn't deserve though ?

Ok, I haven't followed the story that closely. From my understanding, all that's been confirmed is that he had a high paying job on a board of a company that specializes in something for which he has no qualifications. He got that position because of his last name. To my knowledge they haven't proven that there were any shady deals or negative consequences at play here. That's not true at all for the Trump children. They've all, at the very least, profited from Trump's presidency in a way that's borderline if not outright illegal.

No one from Biden camp denied it

Social media did everything it can to diminish it

Director of National Intelligence states this shit has no ties to Russian hackers

Add it all up and pretend this was trump's kid in the cross hairs

Keep it consistent
You're being hyper disingenuous in an attempt o say the same energy isn't being kept

But others have addressed it so ehh

Can we all agree that America is basically a joke of a nation right now. All countries go through political BS, but even most of the crappiest countries out there don't have this kinda ridiculous bad soap opera bullshit going on at the highest levels of their governments.

I haven't followed this story heard about it plenty though.

I find it hilarious that Trump or any of his supporters have any type of complaints about nepotism in any shape form or fashion.

If that is really what this is about nepotism. Every half way sane person should've just hit Trump and anybody else with this and keep it moving
1603375396513.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back