Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

jim jones too grown too successful to even associate with some small gang shit smh
Nah b, association don't mean shit if the nigga ain't active in the lifestyle.

Now if Jimmy was out here making hand to hands, running up on niggas, moving packs cross state I'd say yeah, he to successful for that.

But talking with cats you cool with on a topic that everyone was talking about ain't shit but two ppl chopping it up.

Now if Jimmy was out here making hand to hands, running up on niggas, moving packs cross state I'd say yeah, he to successful for that.

But talking with cats you cool with on a topic that everyone was talking about ain't shit but two ppl chopping it up.

100% wrong when it comes to the Feds and them getting what they want.

Man Jim joined when he was fully grown. He a fag too. Nigga a lil younger than me. Us old heads shouldn’t be blood or crip on the east coast.

Like Gates said man

"Fuck a meeting, we about to have a sit down
Wrap the phone up in plastic and stick it in the fridge
They know where we are, but they don't know what we did
Anything 'bout a mix-up, murder getting sent
Gotta speak in code when you're talking on the phone
Sticking to the code, they'll listen to the song"

Dudes out here just talking on the phones reckless and shit

Like Gates said man

Honest 100% truth. If you wasn't in the streets or old enough to understand part of the streets before cell phones became so easily accessible for everyone. You will never really understand how cell phones fucked a lot game and streets up. That shit changed a whole lot of things for the worst.

Like Gates said man

What's the name of that record?

Like Gates said man

What's the name of that record?

Nevermind, found it. This joint tough.

Honest 100% truth. If you wasn't in the streets or old enough to understand part of the streets before cell phones became so easily accessible for everyone. You will never really understand how cell phones fucked a lot game and streets up. That shit changed a whole lot of things for the worst.

Then came social fuckin' media.

Man Jim joined when he was fully grown. He a fag too. Nigga a lil younger than me. Us old heads shouldn’t be blood or crip on the east coast.
What's fully grown? Nigga said 20 earlier and that seems reasonable to me

Especially if he been around the set for around, couldn't get shit popping legally, and needed that protection/insurance when Cam started popping musically

What's fully grown? Nigga said 20 earlier and that seems reasonable to me

Especially if he been around the set for around, couldn't get shit popping legally, and needed that protection/insurance when Cam started popping musically

I’m not sure of his age but cam didn’t start talking that shit until they were like 30. Them niggas wasn’t blood at 20 and probably not at 25.

If he joined for protection that proves my point of him being a fag lol

Then came social fuckin' media.

It so open that niggas be trying to order weed and percs off of FB in the open. It's this hood becky they be on there like "I'm on the Westside. Who got percs?" I'm like who'll be a fool to serve yo white ass? I gotta roast my nephew later on for asking "who make delivery on gas" for the entire FB world to see.

Back