Welcome To aBlackWeb

Subway’s bread deemed NOT bread due to its high sugar content

Europe showing again why its better than America.

This will never happen in the US because Subway and other fast food companies would just lobby and donate huge amounts of money to the reelection campaign of a bunch of senators and congress people, and then them mfers would argue that the govt doesnt have the power to tell people what is and isnt too sugary to be considered bread.

Cant take away the freedom of people having their own definitions of what bread is. Never that.

what does this mean tho?

they dont get a tax break for being a health food spot?

I use to smash a chick that worked at subway when I was in high school and first year of college.

And I used to smash her in that subway. In the back where all the ingredients were kept. I know a bunch of people must have ate some hair off my nuts.

Shits disgusting and im not proud of that shit. I just know I havent ate subway in over 10 years since cause of that shit.

The regulations want their sugar, fat and bread improver to be 2% of its weight in dough... the sugar alone in the dough is 10% of its weight. That’s wild.

Ey them Subway bruddas try save themselves some tax money and wound up bein' humiliated on the global stage loool I wonder** what they're gonna do now

Back