Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

This is a very simplistic view. I can beat a nigga up but I still have to go outside to my car. The fan might have gotten kicked out but that nigga might be on some other shit and feel like there's a point to prove.

Yeah. Lol. Saying this shit to me is crazy lmao.

Comes with the job.

You talking to someone who's spent most of the last 16-17 years doing security tho. I get it but you not getting sympathy from me on this. I've dealt with your rare worst case scenarios regularly.

Some work not for everybody.
Shit talking comes with the job

Threats on my life don't man. Tf you on this morning nigga😂

Being a ref is one of the most dangerous side gigs in the world
And it shouldn't be but Freeman making it seem like I just put a few dollars in the stock market so I shouldn't feel some type of way if the stock takes a dip because I knew the risk

Shit talking comes with the job

Threats on my life don't man. Tf you on this morning nigga😂

I'm saying you scary for taking it so serious or not being able to protect yourself if something do go down. No one is killing refs out here. The chances of it going that far are slim to none.

You be aight bro. Not your fault you built wack.

:hahaha:

I'm saying you scary for taking it so serious or not being able to protect yourself if something do go down. No one is killing refs out here. The chances of it going that far are slim to none.

You be aight bro. Not your fault you built wack.

slim to none situations don't get laws passed to protect officials b...

and its also illegal to have a weapon, even if you legally own it on school grounds...well here in the states, im not sure how ya'll do up there

slim to none situations don't get laws passed to protect officials b...

and its also illegal to have a weapon, even if you legally own it on school grounds...well here in the states, im not sure how ya'll do up there

Lol. All this shit is extra man. You keep escalating it. No one is trying to kill you because your a shit ref bro. You're safe.

You are you tho. So mans might want to fire on you real time when you up that sassy shit.

Lol. All this shit is extra man. You keep escalating it. No one is trying to kill you because your a shit ref bro. You're safe.

You are you tho. So mans might want to fire on you real time when you up that sassy shit.
1. you misused sassy....for the fiftyleventh time

2. how am i a shit ref? what have i posted that gives you an evaluation of my abilities as an official? So if i call an obvious travel and someone berates me...i'm a shit official? help me understand

i know you just trying to get ya jokes off and I want to laugh, but i'm having trouble doing so in this particular instance. Referee 101. 50% of the people gonna like the call you make, 50% of the people not. Every fan is looking for an advantage for the team of their rooting interest. This is a constant balance throughout the entire game, but the good thing for me is I dont make the calls for either one of those people.

My brothers this is not positivity.
haha

make no mistake about it. I'm trying to educate freeman about officiating. I dont claim to know what its like to be a bouncer or own an establishment where you have to have security protocols so Im not gonna try to talk down to him like he a sucker for doing whatever he felt he had to do b/c of something that was gonna mess up his coins.

i'm happy af today man

1. you misused sassy....for the fiftyleventh time

2. how am i a shit ref? what have i posted that gives you an evaluation of my abilities as an official? So if i call an obvious travel and someone berates me...i'm a shit official? help me understand

i know you just trying to get ya jokes off and I want to laugh, but i'm having trouble doing so in this particular instance. Referee 101. 50% of the people gonna like the call you make, 50% of the people not. Every fan is looking for an advantage for the team of their rooting interest. This is a constant balance throughout the entire game, but the good thing for me is I dont make the calls for either one of those people.

Bro. It's comedy styles don't get riled up. Keep that energy for the mfs in the stands that got you shook.

Comes with the job.

You talking to someone who's spent most of the last 16-17 years doing security tho. I get it but you not getting sympathy from me on this. I've dealt with your rare worst case scenarios regularly.

Some work not for everybody.
No diss, but comparing Security jobs at bars/club in Canada to anything in the South aint the same. EVERYBODY down here got a gun and look for any lil reason to use it. We all know AP sassy AF but he got a point on this.

No diss, but comparing Security jobs at bars/club in Canada to anything in the South aint the same. EVERYBODY down here got a gun and look for any lil reason to use it. We all know AP sassy AF but he got a point on this.

Lol. Niggas have guns everywhere.

How many times have you been shot at while working?

Fuck out my face lmao.

Lol. Niggas have guns everywhere.

How many times have you been shot at while working?

Fuck out my face lmao.

Never been shot at at work *knocks on wood*

I'd bet more people have guns at the games he ref than the bars you secure.

tenor.gif

You got me siding with AP :word?:

Never been shot at at work *knocks on wood*

I'd bet more people have guns at the games he ref than the bars you secure.

tenor.gif

You got me siding with AP :word?:

How many of them are actually willing to use the guns on ref tho?

This is meaningless. Show me all these refs getting shot or having guns pulled on them.

Imma need the receipts at this point. Otherwise you just playing worst case scenario.

Back