Welcome To aBlackWeb

SPIN OFF: Whats the craziest thing someone has did to you in dating?

I get it....u are a mother......so of course u got no compromise for those type of situations.....I understand as a father myself now

but I'm 6'4 and was like 180 playing varsity wide receiver at the time in HS

no way were they going to have that woman courtside facing a charge

and u would've needed me to testify against her too since all she was doing was mercking me off......

can't really look at her like a pedo if I wasn't actually looking "prepubescent" in that sense šŸ™

Whenever the word ā€˜pedoā€™ comes up, I be wanting to tell people how wrong they are, given the age of the person is usually FAR from pre-pubescent. But that ainā€™t the hill I wanna die on so I just let it rock.

What niggas usually really mean ephebophulia or hebephlia. They just donā€™t know it.

Whenever the word ā€˜pedoā€™ comes up, I be wanting to tell people how wrong they are, given the age of the person is usually FAR from pre-pubescent. But that ainā€™t the hill I wanna die on so I just let it rock.

What niggas usually really mean ephebophulia or hebephlia. They just donā€™t know it.

I know the difference, there's just isn't a shorten version of ephebophile. Sue me...

This is the only crazy thing that happened to me cuz I dont deal with crazy mfs.

One time I was out with this dude...we had only went out like twice and were in the talking stage. His homeboy had a party and I knew the homeboy's cousin so we ended up at this party without knowing the other was gonna be there.

Sidenote...he told me the first time we went out that he had a crazy ass ex. Now when men say they have a crazy ex I always side eye cuz men love calling women crazy when it be they ass that was doin wild shit. So I took it with a grain of salt. now back to the party...

Long story short, the crazy ass ex came in while I was in a different room. i heard later that right when she came in she made a bee line for dude. I hear all sorts of commotion and yelling and im thinking it's some regular nigga shit with niggas arguing and fighting. I come out and look and she wailing on him. Like beating his ass fr. In the midst of it, he lookin up at me like "help me" and all I could do was onlook in shock. I was stuck. It gets broken up and the girl gets jazzy jeff tossed outside and then she tried coming in through the windows and shit. I left immediately after and never heard from dude again.

Craziest thing I ever did was beat my baby daddy with a bat when I found him screwing another chick on my brand new couch.

The first guy I ever dated when I was 16 already had a BM (he was 16 and she was 24). One time while we were on a date at McDonald's, his BM found us and acted a fool in the restaurant, so we left. While walking to the car she tried to run us over with her car...
Sheā€™s a loser for being 24 and getting impregnated by a 16 year old foreal lls

Back