Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should TelltheTruth be permabanned?

Should TelltheTruth be banned?

• Total voters
You two wanna get a room?

A man's fate is being determined here for crying out loud.
that nigga gonna be ok.

and this is apart of why he is even on the choppin block.

tribalism.

while them other sites promote hate towards others,, im not saying we need to be all inclusive because i think thats why we are so weak as a community...but we can have other opinions as long as it doesnt tread on our culture and/or community.

we tend to think we all need to agree or you a coon or sellout or not like us.
alot of niggas on this site is hypocrisy at its unfiltered definition.

niggas want people to think alike until they dont agree then its all black people are different....until its no longer beneficial then its back to we need to think alike.

thats all we getting at

Why it matter to you how we feel about white folks? All these posters you don’t like but always diversity capin
The same reason you care about why I don't have the same disdain for them as you do which is why you @'d me in here to begin with. I dislike two mf'ers on here, I have zero interactions with both of them. It's not hard to do at all

The world isn't fair, there is no god to hear the case. So if everyone forms up like Voltron, then what is the best solution to change that situation?
it dont matter who comes against us if we stand together.

i hate when some niggas think it wont happen to them because they away from black people and with white people or a black person living in the hood along with other black people thinking they safe.

if we all black ...does the location matter? because the powers that be has the finger on the speed dial to send the world after us.
so until then we need to live life to its fullest because tomorrow is not promised and build something for our kids just incase tomorrow comes.

cuz for those who stand by and do nothing.....they are a waste looking for a handout. they need to be left behind. allow them to be the speed bump and cannon fodders when the war comes to our doorstep.

I'm totally against this whole cancel culture shit but dude was saying some wild shit in the shootings thread. Folks like him lack of empathy for life always gets to me.
but does anyone have empathy for us?
bruh....there was no outrage from anyone when a white boy killed people in church and got burgerking

It's alright, you can keep your anonymous tattle telling a secret so the masses won't turn on you
Tattle tell on whom, to whom?

Here you go again, jumping in shit that yo business

It's not nearly as funny as driving for six hours to see your online boo, just to be left standing in the rain, while she get her back blown out by local niggas.

The North Remembers
View attachment 157173
That's not funny also and you used this jk before....multiple times my guy

I feel if everyone is welcomed here then everyone should be treated equally. You don't have to agree with their views but they have the right to have them. Y'all let words on a message board get you upset, if that's the case you don't have to interact with them. That's how I move around on here
damn homie ...you been making more and more sense lately.

everything cool on the homefront?

This thinking is unsophisticated. Way too Black and White for the complexities of the real world.
i been calling that man slow for a while now.
hes kinda like a deaf Boxer breed.
they ok to have around but dont expect much from them but a buncha shit

Chicity I just said you was the top mod and not even 24 hours have passed and you banning people for no reason

Back