Welcome To aBlackWeb

Well that was an interesting way to write off Ian's character. Knew Mickey would pop up towards the end there.

I think season 10 needs to be the last. Good number to round off.
I think if they do season 10, it should be a shorter season. Just wrap up any loose ends and let us know where the remaining characters are headed. Will be sad to see it go though. First 4 seasons of this shit had me so addicted.

Just finished the first half of the season. First few episodes were trash but the last few were really good

Finished the season. Better than season 8. It’s gonna suck without Fiona. The Carl/Debbie wanting Carl’s gf was stupid as fuck. Lip possibly being a father was expected especially with the xan situation. Frank is, well, frank. And kev and v’s storylines were still pretty sad. 10 should be it.

Last edited:
Overall, I wasnt crazy about this season. The finale though.. that was good. First time in a long time the show hit me in the feels. Will definitely be weird without fiona.

Leaving the money with the fam could be a recipe for disaster, but we shall see what happens. With Ian coming back next season, I wonder if Mickey will be too. I think either lip or debbie will be the new fiona/mom of the family. I fucking hate how lip turned out though.

Hated fiona for most of this season too. Just a dumbass. Dudes break up with you every season, but this dude with an accent is what throws you off the deep end? Just dumb. Hope the shit picks up cuz the writers seem to not know how to write these characters anymore from what made us love all of them. Show keeps trying to be funny too, which was always a part of the show, but it seems they are trying to make it the main focus vs the drama in everyone's life and it just doesnt seem right.

The first few episodes were kinda wack but I felt it picked up towards the end. V and Kev trying to adopt was funny. Fiona pissed me off this whole season. Basically turned her into Frank, then tried to have a redemption story at the end. FOH! Frankly I’m glad she’s gone. I was never a big fan of hers. I Like Carl and Lip. And if they try and make Debbie the new Fiona next season that is going to be wack too. Yeah 10 should be the end.

Showtime has set November premiere dates for the new seasons of two of its longest-running shows and the sophomore run of its Jim Carrey dramedy. Season 10 of the William H. Macy-led Shameless bows at 9 p.m. Sunday, November 3, followed by the Season 2 launch of Carrey’s Kidding at 10 (watch the new trailer below). The seventh go-round for Liev Schrieber’s Ray Donovan kicks off two weeks later in its new slot at 8 p.m. Sunday, November 17.

Shameless will pick up six months after last season’s finale: Frank (Macy, who had five consecutive Emmy noms for the role) uses his leg injury to collect as many prescription drugs as possible and his exploits lead him to an old friend. Debbie (Emma Kenney), emboldened by the $50,000 left to her by Fiona, has stepped in as the new matriarch, ruling over the Gallagher household with an iron fist. Lip (Jeremy Allen White) navigates his relationship with a newly affectionate Tami (Kate Miner). Carl (Ethan Cutkosky) has to decide what to do with his life as he finishes military school and heads back to the South side. Liam (Christian Isaiah) is committed to learning more about black history and culture under the tutelage of V (Shanola Hampton) as Kev (Steve Howey) faces an identity crisis. Gallavich returns this season as Ian (Cameron Monaghan) and Mickey (Noel Fisher) rekindle their romance in prison as both cellmates and lovers.

Mickey has been on all the promo stuff too I think hes a regular cast member this season. I could live without all the gay shit, but Mickey always was one of my favorite characters. Hopefully he helps bring that edge the show used to have.

If I have to hear "I'm southside" or "us gallaghers" in every fucking episode like fiona did the last 3 seasons then I'm gonna flip shit. Hated fiona the last few seasons but still gonna be weird without her. The writing and actors seem so uninspired since like.. season 6 or 7. Still check though cuz those first 5 seasons were some of the best dramedy I've ever seen.

I member my ex was watchin this shit and I ended up likin it more than her...She was watchin some episode on season 2, I went home and watched ery episode that was out in 2017 and been hooked ever since, lol...

...Last season, I did like seein Liam make the connection that he is Black and needs to be around Black people...I hope that opens this season up to a lil more representation of Black Chicago, although I fell in love with the show for the real depiction of life for a low income inner city white family...It'd also be cool to see Liam become like a big brother to Kev and V's daughters...I've also really liked Lip's development and Debbie done grown up to the point where she could get it...

Back