Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Mac Miller

This is what I'm doing currently and I do remember him being so happy when he first came out.

Who remembers that freestyle from Myspace get It on the floor that was my first time hearing him now that I went back.

Damn you took it back w/ this shit forgot all about

I heard what Wiz was saying and respect it, but I dont really like when people act high and mighy about addiction like the person is just dumb or cant be talked to

they be ones like "all you have to do is want to quit" and the shit just aint that simple at all

until somebody knows what it feels like to not be able to live with yourself in that sober frame, they shouldnt write people off for having a problem

in Wiz's case if its business I totally understand and thats fine

They say u meet someone that’s cool w everyone and always making sure everyone good.....stay close to him cuz that nigga is projecting how he d want ppl to treat him

I think this one is so shocking bc he’s either our age, or within our age. We know the potential he had and he had this vibe that made you feel like you could be homies w him no problem and chill and have a good time. He truly seemed so genuine and loving.

But you could tell he was hiding that shit. The interview that was posted showed that.

I don’t think his death was purposeful but I think he knew he was pushing the limits.

even the last song just felt like a eerie conclusion to his...life.

Oh yeah, that song definitely belongs to that "Against All Odds"/"You're Nobody Till' Somebody Kills You" club of haunting final tracks on dead rappers last studio albums. Kurt Kobain by Proof is another one...XXXTentacion - Before I Close My Eyes.........

I thought Tom Petty was just old and had a heart attack.

I didnt hear anything in the media about drugs when he died

Nah, toxicology info dropped a couple months later. The same Fentanyl bullshit that killed Prince. They both had severe pain from bad hip injuries exacerbated by thousands of shows.......

“Tom was ill,” said his friend Stevie Nicks. “And he fought his way through that tour. He should have canceled and gone home and gone to the hospital, but not Tom. He was going to go down that river.”

Dead a week after the tour ended.

I found my old IPod last week, and it had LOOOADS of music from like the early 2000's (its crazy how music takes you back to a time period) but yeah random tracks and artists that I hadnt thought of from that time period like Ya Boy, Glasses Malone, Collie Buddz, Bishop Lamont and all the old Skillz 'Rap Ups' etc but also on that are a few Mac Miller tracks off 'Best Day Ever' (i didnt even know i had really messed with his music), I was scrolling through yesterday and was like oh schitt and played them, dude was really dope and his tunes seemed all about enjoying life, mad how his subject matter sounded like it got real somber over time from the tracks posted here... I feel like an after timer, but I will go back and check for his music...

Mac Miller was dead for many hours before his body was discovered in his bedroom and 911 was called, TMZ has learned, and there's now a spotlight on the party at Mac's home the night before.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... when cops and paramedics arrived at the rapper's home last Friday, it was clear he had died long before they got there.

TMZ broke the story ... friends came over the night before Mac died to hang out, and we're told they stayed until the early hours of Friday morning, Sept. 7. Mac's body was found Friday around noon.

We broke the story ... Miller died of an apparent overdose at his San Fernando Valley home. Cops say no one has come forward claiming they saw Mac alive after Thursday night.

He was pronounced dead at the scene, after someone at his home called 911, saying Mac wasn't breathing and was unresponsive. The emergency dispatch call came in as "cardiac arrest," but apparently that's because the person who found him may not have realized he was already dead.

Our sources say only a tiny amount of white powder was found when cops searched the home. Our law enforcement sources tell us cops believe the house was swept clean to hide evidence of drug use.

The rapper's cause of death is yet to be determined ... according to his death certificate. The Coroner is awaiting toxicology results, which typically take 4 to 6 weeks

i kinda feel like "no shit" about the clean house part

imo thats what managers and crews are for in these situations

I wouldnt be surprised if he had a plan set for something like this

now where the issue lies, is whether they're trying to say something was wrong with him before the people left

like maybe they cleaned up and left him for dead

that would be fucked up.....but if old girl looked out for him and got the shit outta there before she called, thats trill to me

This tune getting played on repeat...Feeling bad that his dukes has to bury her son after listening to this...

If somebody who didnt listen to him were to see the video for this noow they'd think it was a tribute video. Shit crazy. It had like 70 mil in views when I went on youtube yesterday.

they better keep an eye on that chick

she done been through a lot of shit within the past year and a half starting w/ that concert attack and now this

Back