Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Cuz anyone intervening would have 100% been trying to save that man's life... But we all know it would have gone bad....

Benjamin Crump on this one too?

giphy.gif

A calculated risk could've saved a life. A bystander could have shoulder blocked dude off of the guy's neck. Then run or take your assualt charge. Something. The People would have his/her back
the people?

the people would have that persons back?

what ever happened to the girl who fought the cop while all them dudes stood around.

a chick threw hands.....with a cop twice her size frustrated at the system. hero?

do the people know where she is?

the people?

the people would have that persons back?

what ever happened to the girl who fought the cop while all them dudes stood around.

a chick threw hands.....with a cop twice her size frustrated at the system. hero?

do the people know where she is?
I was talking financially and in spirit. Breonna Taylor's boyfriend got 200k in donations and all charges dropped. That would happen here to anybody catching a bogus assaulting an officer charge

Since im free to say what i want here and not on twitter fuck him and his partner they deserve to die

police terror is hate crime.. it cant be classified as one but fundamentally it is..

i long for the day where one of these offenders gets blasted on video and the video captures the events showing it to be justified
Why cant u say this on twitter?

Exactly

I wanna see it, but I don't wanna see them hurt or killed in response....

Like get away with that shit, and be fully immune from any punishment
[/QUOTE
Why cant u say this on twitter?
Wishing cops dead is frowned upon in this establishment

ive been locked up a handfull of times for encouraging people to jump off of bridges and shit

Back