Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo, Pusha could of did just as much damage with a few tweets as he did with that whole track.

First 8 bars of Duppy better than anything Pusha RAPPED. For a nigga who gives no shits that Drake got a kid he ain't post, Pusha diss was extremely underwhelming. Like niggas said already that shit all gossip. No memorable bars at all for me. I think I only listened to it once.

Like look at that black enough/ nap enough bar. Shit is trash.

Not saying Push didnt win. He did by default. But the song was pretty meh. Yall are definitely not giving Drake the credit he deserves. 100% sure if Kendrick was spitting those same bars Drake did it would be looked at differently and that's the real problem.

Big facts. But niggas...

I aint even a big Aubrey fan, i just dont fuck wit Pusha tea and always have thought he was corny

his brother saying that he aint actually live tthe shit he raps about was validation of his corniness if that shit is true

More big facts. But niggas...

Imo, Pusha could of did just as much damage with a few tweets as he did with that whole track.

First 8 bars of Duppy better than anything Pusha RAPPED. For a nigga who gives no shits that Drake got a kid he ain't post, Pusha diss was extremely underwhelming. Like niggas said already that shit all gossip. No memorable bars at all for me. I think I only listened to it once.

Like look at that black enough/ nap enough bar. Shit is trash.

Not saying Push didnt win. He did by default. But the song was pretty meh. Yall are definitely not giving Drake the credit he deserves. 100% sure if Kendrick was spitting those same bars Drake did it would be looked at differently and that's the real problem.

Drake had no memorable lines in duppy outside de the one about Malice. Beat was better because it was original.

And I do think Pusha should’ve stayed dissing Wayne tho I felt that was always the main target

Bitches don't get paid to make appearances? Or strip?

I can find a video of Kim Kardashian getting fucked on the net I don't see one of drake's BM.

its 2019 bruh..... we all got vids out there....hell the First Lady got nudes out there lmao....let’s get back on track tho

For tha people sayin’ Drake shit was better and Pusha’s shit was “gossip” buuuut still sayin’ Push won tha war by default or whatever... Or tha “nobody sayin’ Push ain’t win buuut...” argument...how are these 2 things a possibility?? I mean...did these niggaz fight irl and Pusha T beat his ass or summin’?! I mean what else y’all voting on for this beef if it ain’t these 2 songs??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back