Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For tha people sayin’ Drake shit was better and Pusha’s shit was “gossip” buuuut still sayin’ Push won tha war by default or whatever... Or tha “nobody sayin’ Push ain’t win buuut...” argument...how are these 2 things a possibility?? I mean...did these niggaz fight irl and Pusha T beat his ass or summin’?! I mean what else y’all voting on for this beef if it ain’t these 2 songs??

Drake bowed out so he lost. Period. Duppy was still the better diss track.

Why'd he bow out tho'????

Cause it turned into who had the most gossip instead of who was barring up. For everything niggas hate on drake for he's never been about that type of shit. He could have did that bullshit with meek, common, and ye but never did who knows what dirt he had (if any) on pusha.

Cause it turned into who had the most gossip instead of who was barring up. For everything niggas hate on drake for he's never been about that type of shit. He could have did that bullshit with meek, common, and ye but never did who knows what dirt he had (if any) on pusha.

The one common denominator in all his beefs is he ain't the one on some bitch ass shit. All these niggas in the end have admitted they were on some other shit.

Drake has very deep issues with his self esteem ,you can tell he is not comfortable in his own skin. That Pusha T diss track cut deep into his character as a person

The nigga has always been like that. That's not a surprise. It's actually been part of his entire image and a consistent theme in his music. It's why before Pusha it was hard to truly diss Drake because he operated on the 8 Mile Rule of "I'm gonna say the embarrassing shit about myself before anybody else can"...just so happens Pusha got the information out before Drake did and he can't control the narrative around his child and the reveal of his child so it's still fucking with him

Bro this shit makes zero sense. This aint live battle rap.

The best diss tracks of all time had tupac saying he fucked biggies wife with no bars, Nas calling Jay ugly, Cube calling NWA homos, Jay saying he fucked Nas' baby mom, Jay calling prodigy a ballerina. The list goes on.

On wax when two premier rappers diss each other, you looking to see who embarrassed who the most.

Its not like Drake could outbar Pusha if they decide to just see who got the best bars anyway.

Your preference is your preference though fam.

THANK YOU! I was reading through this shit thinking the same thing. People are judging diss tracks like it's a URL event. When did that start?

Push probably heard Duppy Freestyle, laughed, and started writing. No way in Hell Drake laughed and shrugged off The Story of Adidon. That shit hit different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back