Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pusha T Reportedly Fires Shots At Drake In Song Missing From Pop Smoke's Album

I might be buggin... idk... but I'm almost certain when I listened the night of release the verse was on the album and even some people on twitter mentioned Pusha's patois flip.

I only listened to the album once though and haven't again since because it isn't for me.

So I don't understand all this, "stopped the verse from being on the album," talk.

Tired of Drake being niggas marketing plan.... but Pusha s got to have a bomb on Drake he itching to release

I might be buggin... idk... but I'm almost certain when I listened the night of release the verse was on the album and even some people on twitter mentioned Pusha's patois flip.

I only listened to the album once though and haven't again since because it isn't for me.

So I don't understand all this, "stopped the verse from being on the album," talk.

My brothers both said the same thing yesterday. They said they listened to the album on Friday night when it came out and the verse was on there, then when some people started noticing the diss lines it was gone...but Pop's manager is saying there was a glitch and that's why the song disappeared.

Lol pusha don't need to sneak diss every rapper he went against he mentioned them on the record....like he can't buy a house in mississauga

shut up already . all places in world he wantss to live in mississauga ya okay

I don't get what the fuss is about.

48 Laws say to kill your enemy completely

Niggas be acting like Drake isn't grown abd he didn't step into a beef that's been on since at least 2006

If dissing Drake made me money I would diss him in every verse

I don't get what the fuss is about.

48 Laws say to kill your enemy completely

Niggas be acting like Drake isn't grown abd he didn't step into a beef that's been on since at least 2006

If dissing Drake made me money I would diss him in every verse

How is he killing his enemy?

In what way?

Back