Welcome To aBlackWeb

U really asking for Logic here?

tenor.gif

My nigga Tariq!!!!!! That was some wild shit but fuck it Ghost was a bitch ass nigga and got clapped. Tariq took a few things a lil too personal between his father and mother that didn't have shit to do with the kids. Tariq also had some valid reasons for being mad at his father. Him hating his father was too much IMO though.

Crying laughing at Tasha proving Ghost 100% right when he told her " you just an educated chickenhead who'd still be in the hood if it wasn't for me." That shit she tried to pull with the Q dude was dumb ass fuck an she deserves to be locked up and get whatever she gets. Tasha dumb ass being short sighted again with move of taking some short money now from Stern over the long term money that Truth could bring in.

2Bit didn't snitch but he shouldn't have even said what he did about Dre being such a bitch ass nigga that he could never kill a nigga like Ghost.

Finally Ghost brought that shit about her basically saying fuck that club keep selling drugs. I 100% disagree with it all being her fault regardless of what she said be cause Ghost was the head of that household and breadwinner. If he would've told her fuck what you talking about I'm done. It's not like the bitch would've left him. Tasha was the dumb bitch Ghost knew she was all along and Ghost was a bitch ass nigga for not just doing what he knew was right long term for his family and himself no matter what.

Back