Welcome To aBlackWeb

Well just my opinion rather watch Snowfall then Narcos especially when I know the real story and that shit they telling on Narcos ain't real

ShowyAjarIberianemeraldlizard-size_restricted.gif

Snowfall is better than Power.

Power been downhill since season 4.

But IDK how much John Singleton played in that and I hope him dying doesn't make the show fall off.

There are plenty of shows better than Power,unless you meant just gangster shit shows.

I told yall niggas who did that shit from day 1 and plenty of other ppl put it together too.

Some of these old posts aged like spoiled milk from the night this shit happened.

Anyway.Gimme my money

giphy.gif

How is a leak not a spoiler? Lol fuck is wrong with yall

A spoiler is somebody actually seeing a scene or ep or having the script and or inside knowledge of plot points.

The whole episode is the episode,not a spoiler.

Netflix shows drop the whole season at once,so did they "spoil" the season by dropping it at the same time?

No matter when you watch the episode ,it's the same episode.

An episode leak is just that,an ep leak,not a spoiler.

A spoiler is somebody actually seeing a scene or having the script and or inside knowledge of plot points.

The whole episode is the episode,not a spoiler.

Netflix shows drop the whole season at once,so did they "spoil" the season by dropping it at the same time?

No matter when you watch the episode ,it's the same episode.

An episode leak is just that,an ep leak,not a spoiler.
Okay man lol

Either way I’m glad it’s over and I called Tariq doing this last season as soon as he said “Teach me the fuckin game ghost”

Okay man lol

Either way I’m glad it’s over and I called Tariq doing this last season as soon as he said “Teach me the fuckin game ghost”
"Man watching this episode sure did spoil this episode for me"

They foreshadowed the Tariq thing,but I didn't know where that was going until the mid season finale.

Back