Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tate should've had more scenes or EPs. Would've liked to see more of his story. This was one of if not the best ep this season.

Ghost trolling his will was hilarious. Them niggas was triple heated. Still think Yaz is slow. She's 5ft, but in PreK.

They keep saying Tariq is a young Ghost, but this lil nigga is evil and unloyal as hell. He picked up one or two of his characteristics, but nah.

":cry:Mom! Tell em what really happened!" head ass. This ol' fake ass lil bastard bitch. Why couldn't HE just say what really happened? Oh boy finale was a bit sewage, but w/e.

Still can't believe they had Tommy ride off into the sunset. What in the who wrote this shit was that? And with all that said, :ualreadyknow:I'm watching the spin-off series.

Nobody else stop caring about this shit after tommy episode? Lmao I just come here and let y’all niggas fill me in I’m not interested in watching this shit no more

On another note remember when people were outraged over Ghost yoking up Tasha, why wasn’t there no backlash over Andre punching Blanca and Tommy pulling a gun on Tasha?

DV trauma probably. Although Ghost ain't with Tasha anymore, he still was her lover, husband and children's father

The other situations were just acts of violence..that DV situation hit a lil too close to home for some folk

Back