Welcome To aBlackWeb

One nation, under Zion - Official 2021-2022 New Orleans Pelicans Thread

What’s the deal with Ingram’s contract? Surprised it’s taking this long.
Serious question

I promise I'm not trying to do anything but ask a serious question

Why is everyone so concerned that they haven't announced this yet?I honestly don't know. Is there a deadline in which it has to be done? I honestly don't know.

Serious question

I promise I'm not trying to do anything but ask a serious question

Why is everyone so concerned that they haven't announced this yet?I honestly don't know. Is there a deadline in which it has to be done? I honestly don't know.
The season starts in less than a month, everything is getting expedited. This one seemed like one of the easier ones.

Will most likely get done, but “we” are not crazy to be curious why it has not gotten done yet.

The season starts in less than a month, everything is getting expedited. This one seemed like one of the easier ones.

Will most likely get done, but “we” are not crazy to be curious why it has not gotten done yet.
Not you specifically but you asked so I thought there may have been a more technical answer.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's announced today at some point.

Not you specifically but you asked so I thought there may have been a more technical answer.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's announced today at some point.
I guess I am just a little concerned for Ingram bcos with most of the cap space dried up in free agency, he has pretty much lost most of his Leverage. I can also understand why Griffin might be hesitant to give him the bag with his health history.

I hope it gets resolved for both sides.

I guess I am just a little concerned for Ingram bcos with most of the cap space dried up in free agency, he has pretty much lost most of his Leverage. I can also understand why Griffin might be hesitant to give him the bag with his health history.

I hope it gets resolved for both sides.
Ahh ok

I have no doubt the deal gets done. I think they have had several talks and even gone through the proper medical channels to ensure he's on the up and up.

They kept Vinson who changed his shot overnight. I don't think they do that if they didn't plan on keeping BI long term.

Bledsoe and Adams had their pressers today

again, like the SVG presser...checks all the boxes for me

really excited to see how these two impact the roster this year

Back