Welcome To aBlackWeb

One nation, under Zion - Official 2021-2022 New Orleans Pelicans Thread

@AP21
@bluntedsultan
@1/2
@toheeb27
@Dwayne

With all the coaching names out there now, who do y'all believe will be the best choice for our HC?

My choices are based on Development, game time adjustments/open mindedness, and establishing a culture.

1. Craig
2. Lue
3.Ham
4. Vanterpool
5. Rivers

Is my top 5 power rankings. My prediction is the following:

Rivers- Philly
MDA- Indy
Lue- Clippers
Atkinson- OKC
Cassel- Houston

And we end up choosing Darvin Ham as HC.

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
None of them
Nigga I asked you a question...

Why black folks always do this shit? Let's have a intellectual conversation famo!

tenor.gif

im not that well informed on coaches but those names didnt ring any bells for me

I dont have a huge preference for any particular style changes....I just know it needs to be someone that approaches the game totally different then AG

I was in denial for a while but it was time

@AP21
@bluntedsultan
@1/2
@toheeb27
@Dwayne

With all the coaching names out there now, who do y'all believe will be the best choice for our HC?

My choices are based on Development, game time adjustments/open mindedness, and establishing a culture.

1. Craig
2. Lue
3.Ham
4. Vanterpool
5. Rivers

Is my top 5 power rankings. My prediction is the following:

Rivers- Philly
MDA- Indy
Lue- Clippers
Atkinson- OKC
Cassel- Houston

And we end up choosing Darvin Ham as HC.
I wanted MDA for u guys. Think his offense suits your squad. His teams are also usually decent defensively too.

I wanted MDA for u guys. Think his offense suits your squad. His teams are also usually decent defensively too.
He doesn't fit our timeline. I don't think it's wise to invest in possible 3 head coaches (4 for LA boys) for our roster. It's no way in hell MDA stays here for 7- 10 years which is the baseline of finding our true leader of men. So this can be applied for Doc Rivers too.

I have said Atkinson a few times as for some reason, I've actually paid attention to him when they matched up. I liked his ATO play calls and his half court sets from what I remember. It seemed like the only reason he was out was because of kyrie.

He also ran some zone against the pelicans as well and seems like he plays the people that show they want to play vs just the high profile names because they're on the roster.

Lue is gonna milk that title with LeBron forever. That kinda helps when you have arguably one of the best 3 players in the world on your team.

I have said Atkinson a few times as for some reason, I've actually paid attention to him when they matched up. I liked his ATO play calls and his half court sets from what I remember. It seemed like the only reason he was out was because of kyrie.

He also ran some zone against the pelicans as well and seems like he plays the people that show they want to play vs just the high profile names because they're on the roster.
Welp Atkinson seeming more and more like the highest possibility.

@5th Letter are you a Nets fan? If so what's your thoughts on Kenny?

Welp Atkinson seeming more and more like the highest possibility.

@5th Letter are you a Nets fan? If so what's your thoughts on Kenny?
Lue is going to cost a fortune. His stock is super high right now. I know Gayle is the polar opposite of what Tom was and was willing to spend money, but i dont wanna get Lue just b/c he's a hot name. But in that same vein, i have no clue about his x's and o's and overall personality as it relates to the players.

Bron said everybody liked him in CLE. Well, Bron also said Shabazz Napier had next when the heat drafted him only for Lebron to go back to Cleveland and never played on the same team with the guy. I wouldn't take Bron at his word b/c he is LeBron and with the exception of last season, you can pretty much just punch a ticket to the playoffs when he's on your team.

Back