Welcome To aBlackWeb

One nation, under Zion - Official 2021-2022 New Orleans Pelicans Thread

toheeb

the biggest issues defensively involves the guards inability and inconsistentcy to communicate shit on the perimeter

doing that leaves favors on the perimeter to guard on switches when he should be dropping

this has been problematic all season

this isn't coaching. this is on the guards

lonzo unfortunately still hasn't proven he needs to be in the floor closing. he's going to need to learn to hit FTs at a higher clip so that he's not a liability in fouling situations

and last night's game was an outlier..

Minnesota was just the better team despite their record.

turnovers, too many missed FTs and terrible shot selection when the wolves went to the zone is why they lost the game. they were up 10 on the wolves a few times in the game then settled

@toheeb27 respect for supporting us fam. You a Lakers fan right?
Yea, Lakers fan. Its a love-hate relationship with u guys. U guys were pretty annoying in the lead up to the AD trade.

But its mostly love. I have enjoyed watching most of your games this season. U guys have a fun squad, Griffin has really done a great job rebuilding this roster so quick.

But yea, i really enjoyed kicking your asses this season.

Yea, Lakers fan. Its a love-hate relationship with u guys. U guys were pretty annoying in the lead up to the AD trade.

But its mostly love. I have enjoyed watching most of your games this season. U guys have a fun squad, Griffin has really done a great job rebuilding this roster so quick.

But yea, i really enjoyed kicking your asses this season.
Respect

@AP21 @Thor @bluntedsultan @caddo man @400Degreez @toheeb27

Y'all heard about this man? Slow day sorry for the tea, but hearing our younging coach Jamelle McMillan possibly did some wild shit with Ben Simmons sister (reported on tigerdroppings). Went to her page and found this. She have other claims and said other woman are stepping forward. Dude always came off as a decent brother, but if true this shit brazy cuh.

I want to believe her, but the fact that she is Bi Polar is giving me some pause (especially since i just finished Ozark season 3)

While Ben Simmons is navigating the transition from student-athlete to an NBA professional, it is revealed that Liv Simmons is navigating a critical transition of her own. The 25-year-old has been diagnosed as having bipolar disorder and is working through those ramifications.

“I was diagnosed with bipolar and there’s this crazy stigma around it and that’s what’s scary,” Liv says. “You hear people every day use the word. People don’t get that. It’s going through mania and it’s going through depression. There’s different types and there’s different severities. And there’s different medications and there’s different ways to handle it. You can live a perfectly normal life. And I live a normal life. I’m a normal person. I just have restrictions, but it’s kind of like someone with diabetes.”

I want to believe her, but the fact that she is Bi Polar is giving me some pause (especially since i just finished Ozark season 3)

While Ben Simmons is navigating the transition from student-athlete to an NBA professional, it is revealed that Liv Simmons is navigating a critical transition of her own. The 25-year-old has been diagnosed as having bipolar disorder and is working through those ramifications.

“I was diagnosed with bipolar and there’s this crazy stigma around it and that’s what’s scary,” Liv says. “You hear people every day use the word. People don’t get that. It’s going through mania and it’s going through depression. There’s different types and there’s different severities. And there’s different medications and there’s different ways to handle it. You can live a perfectly normal life. And I live a normal life. I’m a normal person. I just have restrictions, but it’s kind of like someone with diabetes.”

Yeah this is pretty unique situation. First case I'm seeing a profiled alleged domestic violence incident with an admitted bipolar woman .

Utah is just a bad matchup for them

i hate hate hate hate Gobert brah. I've never disliked a player more than that dude

I was watching the game off and on b/c i was out and about, but im not surprised NOLA gave up the lead. I'm not surprised it was close down the stretch, and im not surprised it came down to one possession.

TOOOOOO many people taking way too many things from this game which imo are the wrong things.

This was one of their 2 most difficult matchups during the seeding period iirc. While it sucks they couldnt grind the W out, there were some positives to take from this.

Back