Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Yeah Daniel Bryan pretty much confirmed, WWE has told WWE2k22 developers to remove Bryan out. Konan said on his podcast he asked Tony Khan if DB signed with him because he wanted to use him for AAA but he said Tony just smiled...

New york AEW Dynanite show has sold out 18,000 tickets and they are opening the top deck behind the stage to do 20k. Resale tickets prices for Chicago's All Out ppv are jumping like a fool.

Canyon Ceman, the Senior Vice President of Talent Development of WWE, was let go today by World Wrestling Entertainment, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

The departure comes several weeks after rumors Ceman had been let go, which turned out to be incorrect at the time.

Ceman joined WWE in 2012 after having served as the Chief Financial Officer of the Association of Volleyball Professionals until that organization shut down in 2010.

He was initially hired as Senior Director of Talent Relations in March 2012 and in August 2015, was bumped up to Vice President of Talent Development.

Over his nine year tenure with the company, Ceman had been intricately involved in scouting, recruiting and evaluating potential talents for WWE's developmental system and overseeing WWE NXT.

If you ever go to these theater events it be depressing asf. Last time I went I swore never again Lol

Lol...what happened?

Only time I went to something similar, was when my mama took me & my homeboy to see Wrestlemania 3. They were showing it at the Gilliard Auditorium. As a kid I felt like I was there. Had a ball.

Definitely wouldn't do it now tho. Rather enjoy it in the confines of my home.

Last edited:
Lol...what happened?

Only time I went to something similar, was when my mama took me & my homeboy to see Wrestlemania 3. They were showing it at the Gilliard Auditorium. As a kid I felt like I was there. Had a ball.

Definitely wouldn't do it now tho. Rather enjoy it in the confines of my home.
WM3 probably was a better experience as it probably had a full theater. Last 2 times I went to the theater for wrestling ppvs there was like only 3-4 guys in there all by themselves and the sound quality just doesn't hit the same as movies in the theater. Shit sounds so low and uneventful. Just always had a bland experience there.

200.gif

probably got it from somebody in the crowd cause word is he was taking pics after RAW

they should hold off on doing shit like that for the foreseeable future.

Just cause u got that shit dont mean shit is sweet

New york AEW Dynanite show has sold out 18,000 tickets and they are opening the top deck behind the stage to do 20k. Resale tickets prices for Chicago's All Out ppv are jumping like a fool.

Yes I hope that puts the E on notice...

aew going down the same path tna went down by signing all wwe former wrestlers .
No where near the same if you actually watching. Why would you not sign guys like Andrade, Alister Black, and them. TNA was signing 45 yr old ex WWE guys, AEW signing current gen talent who are in their prime.

Now if you talking Big Show and them they are signed on as managers and talent producing....not as in ring talent like TNA. But with most the industry tied up to all 4 major world wrestling companies your going to see alot of EX guys from all angles in other companies more frequent. TNA was a problem from day 1.

This dude been alluding to something for months, just come out with it or stfu

I hate that I agree with you on this shit but this like the 4th time he said this shit.

I hope its storyline related and is gonna lead to a heel turn

Back