Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Dave Meltzer reported on the Sunday morning edition of Wrestling Observer Radio that John Cena’s currently scheduled WrestleMania opponent is Elias. Meltzer 100% disagrees with the decision and he hopes it is changed. But as of right now Elias is the man. The angle is to be shot on the Friday, February 28 edition of Smackdown when Cena returns to WWE.

I did like the rap Cena spit at mania vs Elias but what sense does it make for Elias to turn heel again? Should have just kept him heel this entire time then

Dave Meltzer reported on the Sunday morning edition of Wrestling Observer Radio that John Cena’s currently scheduled WrestleMania opponent is Elias. Meltzer 100% disagrees with the decision and he hopes it is changed. But as of right now Elias is the man. The angle is to be shot on the Friday, February 28 edition of Smackdown when Cena returns to WWE.

I aint buying this

It would be stupid as hell too if they turned Elias heel again since hes started getting the crowd on his side as a face again

Plus I heard it would either be Cena vs the Fiend or Goldberg

Fiend makes more sense than anybody given they history. He seems to be going after everybody who he lost to as Bray

I hope that shit is wrong af

I already got it in my mind that Bray is gonna attack Cena and turn him back into the Dr. of Thuganomics before their showdown at Mania

WWE Superstar Sasha Banks will be involved in the second season of the Disney+ series The Mandalorian.

Per Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet, the four-time Raw women's champion has already filmed her scenes for the show.

It's unclear at this point what Banks' role will be in the show. She hasn't appeared on WWE television since being attacked by Lacey Evans on the Jan. 17 episode of SmackDown.

Earlier this month, Banks told Corey Graves on WWE After The Bell (h/t Jason Ounpraseuth of Wrestling Inc.) her absence was due to an ankle injury suffered during that attack from Evans:

"If you guys watched Friday night Smackdown a couple of weeks ago, the evil un-role model, terrible mother Lacey Evans tripped me backstage, and she hurt my ankle.

"I can barely walk ok. It's terrible. I'm a person that always wants to be 125 percent, and right now, I'm just at 100 percent. You guys just have to wait," Banks said. "It's unacceptable. I'm at 100 percent. I need to be at 120 percent. I'm taking my time so that I can be bigger and better than ever."

It's possible WWE is using that as a storyline explanation for Banks' absence while she was filming the show.

Banks will be part of a cast for The Mandalorian that includes former mixed martial artist Gina Carano in a co-starring role as a mercenary and ally to the title character.

An official release date for The Mandalorian season two has yet to be announced, but series creator Jon Favreau tweeted it will return in the fall of 2020.

I would be down for that if they didn't chump Styles out or have him playing the goofy heel like he has been lately.

it would need to be serious

I know all these rumors for mania aren't gonna end up being true but one that im seeing a lot about now is Aj vs the Undertaker.

Undertaker vs ____ is played

When Brock beat him, the whole thing died off... esp when Roman put the nail in the coffin

Undertaker vs ____ is played

When Brock beat him, the whole thing died off... esp when Roman put the nail in the coffin

theres not many more people I wanna see him step in the ring with but if they could do it and do it right with the story then Aj is definitely one.

Have him cut a promo talking about how Taker is the one opponent whos evaded him since he coming to the WWE then say that he wants to see what all the hypes about. Then just let taker play mindgames w/ him, Gallows n anderson leading up to the match.

Meanwhile I just read we getting Bayley vs Naomi at Mania. Just throw that whole Smackdown womens divison away. I know yall like her cus she cute with a big butt but that's it.

WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED BRUH?!?!

but in all seriousness it’s not like Naomi is incompetent in the ring. she can work
Lol NXT got badder chicks with nice asses by the boat load if I want to see some nice cakes on my screen but to he fair Naiomi never did it for me. She can wrestle but I never been like damn that Naomi match was dope and putting her with Bayley just seems boring since they couldn't get Sasha ready.

Back