Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Did Lethal volunteer ? or did the powers to be selected the black man to take the L Wednesday?.... i understand Lethal has ties to Aew but tbh multiple guys on Aew roster with Roh ties could have ate the pin.

Lethal won his first ROH world title from Jay. Couldn't think of a more fitting opponent tbh.

They took turns losing/winning with the OC and he lost to Seth during the last 2 months. I think that's 50/50 booking. Just say you're not watching

So… Finn’s been booked 50/50 with two world champion caliber stars in the WWE over his last couple programs? Sounds like they’re booking him strong to me bro.

Maybe to you but taking turns winning and losing isn't being booked strong to me

Right now, Bobby Lashley is 1-1 against Brock Lesnar in PPV matches in a program that’s been going on for a year. You saying that’s not being booked strong?

Seth Rollins and AJ Styles aren’t Dolph Ziggler and Bobby Roode. Seth Rollins is basically WWE’s 1B to Roman Reigns, and AJ Styles is one of Vince and Haitch’s preferred stars. If Finn is being booked 50/50 against them, he’s being booked well. It’s rare in wrestling that a talent doesn’t have to give the win back at all. Everyone gives back the win eventually. It’s an upper midcard program. Trading wins with main eventers is what guys who are on the rise do.

Vince McMahon was spotted earlier this week at Titan Tower, so it appears he's back in his old office.

While there have been rumors of him being sighted at the Tower all the way back to his "retirement" last year, this is the first confirmed sighting of McMahon back to work that PWInsider.com can confirm.

Back