Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

With the returning women and new arrivals on the main roster Lacey project isn't happening. She should do a Mandy and head to NXT

She don't need creative. She can get herself over.

We've seen her do it like three times, twice with absolute bullshit.

We called it from the jump when she turns on the crowdv they gonna boo her out the building cuz shes a natural at giving heat.

She legit made them restart her theme music. I ain't seen that in a minute and you could barely hear the music over the boo's

Lacey can take a break to shed that character. But when she comes back... It doesn't matter what the field looks like... Most them chicks can't see her on the mic, and she can go in the ring when the very best of them

She had a story where she was pregnant by Ric flair, and as goofy as it was....I personally, was laughing my ass off...

My wife was like Charlotte bout to kill this bitch. Shit was funny bruh. She ain't going no where

She had a story where she was pregnant by Ric flair, and as goofy as it was....I personally, was laughing my ass off...

My wife was like Charlotte bout to kill this bitch. Shit was funny bruh. She ain't going no where
We found that shit entertaining too over here. It was dumb but it was enough to make you wanna see Charlotte kill her ass.

Lacey Evans not interesting compared to Sasha, Bianca, Becky, Bayley, ,Charlotte, Io, Sonya, Ronda and Shayna. When you have to have a story of sleeping with old decrepit ric flair then things not working for you.

Lacey Evans not interesting compared to Sasha, Bianca, Becky, Bayley, ,Charlotte, Io, Sonya, Ronda and Shayna. When you have to have a story of sleeping with old decrepit ric flair then things not working for you.
That shit was golden ...

Cuz Lacey is golden

She dropped the fuck outta Charlotte.... This shit was dumb and great at the same time.... And it was her weakest run

Aint goin front i do miss that Lacey tho. Drf was a fan of hers or atleast she was growing on me. She should ofnkept her gimmick and went edgier with it.

Nah, that southern belle gimmick not anything I wanted to watch
Just accept you're wrong and in the minority...

If everybody else thinks she's good, and you're the one person who think she's not....

That's like driving the wrong way down the road and saying everybody else is bugging

Back