Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

y’all want to break up every team
folks hate vince’s booking but think just like him
Lol said the same shit everytime they push this crap. Teams you break uo quick sre the teams they throw together aka Dolph and Roode.

Dont break up the Steet Profits for a cheap Montez turn man. That just means the other homie getting released in12 months.

Last edited:
1 tag title reign and no heel turn

nah man

its still more to be done

them vs the Usos is just getting started imo and theyll be the ones to eventually take the titles
Dawkins & Montez take turns carrying Bianca's bags....tbh being in Bianca's shadow helps as well as hurt Montez Ford..... alot of men ego can't take their wife being the bigger star.

WWE held a talent meeting for all those in attendance at last night's Money in the Bank PPV in Las Vegas.

Interim WWE Chairwoman Stephanie McMahon was the point person taking charge at the meeting, described to PWInsider.com as a "rah rah" meeting pushing that everyone who works for the company are one big family working together. Triple H was also in attendance at the meeting, reiterating that he is back to work full-time for the company, similar to what he recently stated to WWE NXT talents in Orlando. They made it clear that they are and would be available to talents if they had any questions going forward.

There was no new ground broken on the Vince McMahon investigation by the WWE Board of Directors. There was also no word on the status of John Laurinaitis, who is on an extended leave as part of the investigation that is currently ongoing. Laurinaitis is still officially with the company but currently has no active duties.

We are told Stephanie and Hunter were the ones who spoke at the meeting, but other execs, including Nick Khan were present. We have not confirmed whether Vince McMahon was present at the meeting, which took place shortly before the Money in the Bank PPV. Some talents were putting their matches together later than usual for a PPV day due to the meeting.

Montez is no bigger than a 24/7 run..maybe a US title or two. Come on, let’s not act like they’re gonna do anything for him than that. The guy can go, dude is dope, cool character but I don’t see them giving this guy much of anything.

Can't hold down Montez to a tag team wrestler when he has the ability to be a singles guy. I think they get one more shot at the Uso's and lose and that's when one turn on the other. If it was up to me I'll have Dawkins turn and keep Tez face

Word? so if you were booking the break up you'd go with the same old, tired ass break up angle of the big guy turning on the smaller one? we've seen this shit so many times and it never works out. The big guy is always the weak link who WWE then tries to push only for them to fail as a singles star.

If it did have to happen Id atleast let Montez be the one to turn but I really aint trying to see them break up no time soon.

Montez is no bigger than a 24/7 run..maybe a US title or two. Come on, let’s not act like they’re gonna do anything for him than that. The guy can go, dude is dope, cool character but I don’t see them giving this guy much of anything.
Its the truth no matter how bad it hurts for some to hear. I have zero confidence WWE will do anything with him outside Ricochets role once they get one or two more guys that are bigger new eye candy for Vince and drop the push..

Keep the Profits alive and take them both heel in a new direction if they want to do something different. They about to kill both them guys at once with the split.

Last edited:
Montez already in his 30's, how much longer y'all want to wait until the trigger is pulled on a singles run. It sucks for Dawkins cause he might get his walking papers afterwards but Tez has clearly outlived the street profits. Put him and Bianca together and have them go from there.

Montez already in his 30's, how much longer y'all want to wait until the trigger is pulled on a singles run. It sucks for Dawkins cause he might get his walking papers afterwards but Tez has clearly outlived the street profits. Put him and Bianca together and have them go from there.
Of all people im suprised you have hope in him with WWE management. All I see is Ricochet style push til its dropped for somebody new.

Word? so if you were booking the break up you'd go with the same old, tired ass break up angle of the big guy turning on the smaller one? we've seen this shit so many times and it never works out. The big guy is always the weak link who WWE then tries to push only for them to fail as a singles star.

If it did have to happen Id atleast let Montez be the one to turn but I really aint trying to see them break up no time soon.
You wouldn't have wanted Bret to move on from Anvil and Shawn to move on from Jannety. Can't have a dude who might be a top singles player relegated to a tag team with a lesser dude. Sucks for Dawkins but it needs to happen soon.

Of all people im suprised you have hope in him with WWE management. All I see is Ricochet style push til its dropped for somebody new.
We won't know until it's tried, see what they have in him. It's already happening with them saying they're having problems with each other

We won't know until it's tried, see what they have in him. It's already happening with them saying they're having problems with each other
Idk maybe because i think the Profits are a dope as team that havent went to the next level yet or scratched the surface. And Montez in my honest opinion is not "there" yet for me to believe WWE will keep a push going with him.

I aint getting my hopes up too much on Tez getting a push but they been doing better by their black talent lately. i dont know if yall remember but like late last year they had put out some shit telling them down at the PC to look for people of color with athletic builds whenever recruiting. Montez fits that shit to a T and that mf put on all that muscle recently? it could happen.

Ricochet don't work because he has a trash personality and don't have any mic skills so it was only so far he could go

this exactly why the Ricochet project didnt work

they fucked him over when they started having him cut promos. Never should of put a mic in his hand

Back