Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Bianca has been bitched out to Becky for months, what happens to her when Ronda come back.
Do you not remember her run? Becky was right there with her toe to toe in the spotlight. Plus she still had like 3-4 single feuds planned after Mania and with Becky and Charlotte and she def was putting over one of those . Imagine Becky beating Ronda, that might not be cool to you but you got to understand the big picture, its a big deal. The womens divison could use her with out a question or doubt.

Hell imagine Biance beating Ronda if not anybodes else in a singles feud. That shit would be dope. Either way the womens divison is not anything tk be worried about anybody coming in because they need more people and more people with a big name.

Last edited:
ronda caught feelings because fans booed her while she was babyface
she’s not built for this
I guess Charlote and Becky aint built for this too, both went through the same phase and took it personal eyes watery and all. Hell Charlotte cried her first whole year on the roster. They legit over came it because they just kept going out there week after week and taking it. Ronda finally was getting past it toward the end before she left.

I guess Charlote and Becky aint built for this too, both went through the same phase and took it personal eyes watery and all. Hell Charlotte cried her first whole year on the roster. They legit over came it because they just kept going out there week after week and taking it. Ronda finally was getting past it toward the end before she left.

you know who her pops is
it’s in her genes. she can’t help it

Now that she in I can see Ronda vs Becky for Mania to go back to the OG plan 1v1. And Bianca and Sasha as the other match.

Lol what’s wrong with that?
It's just traditionally on Sunday. I guess they pussied put because them NFL conference championships on as well.

Ever since AEW beat them in a few ratings they've been scary to compete for airtime against other events lol. Just playing

It's just traditionally on Sunday. I guess they pussied put because them NFL conference championships on as well.

Ever since AEW beat them in a few ratings they've been scary to compete for airtime against other events lol. Just playing
Seeing im off satuday and not Sunday....letsgooo!

lol I get it. I actually loved Summerslam was on a Saturday last year. If AEW makes WWE have big PPVs on a Saturday, I have no issue with that

man wwe been ducking that nfl conference championship smoke for years lol

Back