Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Speaking of AEW they snnounce on Dark Kiera Hogan signed to AEW.

kiera-hogan-impact.jpg

As dead as IMPACT is and losing folks left and right without gaining much I could see them selling the company for their library to AEW since they have a close relationship.

Last edited:
He had a buy out option in his contract but nobody knows if he used it to avoid the 90 days or not

Alexa Bliss was written off TV as of the Extreme Rules PPV as she is scheduled for an upcoming sinus surgery. PWInsider.com has not confirmed how long she will be out as of this writing.

As we noted earlier today, Sheamus announced he was undergoing surgery again and that took place this morning. The surgery was another on his nose and he's expected to be out a few weeks, so don't expect him on next week's Draft.

Alexa Bliss was written off TV as of the Extreme Rules PPV as she is scheduled for an upcoming sinus surgery. PWInsider.com has not confirmed how long she will be out as of this writing.

As we noted earlier today, Sheamus announced he was undergoing surgery again and that took place this morning. The surgery was another on his nose and he's expected to be out a few weeks, so don't expect him on next week's Draft.
Damn I need to get that surgery too eventually but this is amazing news. She will return as the sweet Bliss we missed

Last edited:
Triple H Had WWE Staff Watch ALL IN And NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 13

“I remember coming back from lunch early and I got to sit in the room just to wait until everyone else comes back before we start working again, and again, we have boss number one, we have supervisors and they’re talking about ALL IN and what Triple H wants. Triple H actually wanted them to log ALL IN to watch it and also they were talking about Wrestle Kingdom [13]. I keep forgetting the number Wrestle Kingdom that was happening that year in 2018, but it was basically the one that headlined with Kenny Omega versus [Hiroshi] Tanahashi at the end of it so I’m there sitting and I’m like, ‘Am I supposed to be here? Is this for me to hear? I don’t know man. I don’t know the protocol’ and you know, my co-worker was like, ‘You know, just stay here. It’s fine.’

"So I’m listening in on all this stuff where they were like, ‘Yeah, Triple H wants us to watch ALL IN and to log in and also to watch Wrestle Kingdom’ and then they had other conflicting time frames and stuff like that so, you know, if anyone ever wondered why in The Young Bucks’ book, they were a little bit surprised when Triple H called them again and they were like, ‘Hey, we’re gonna up the money,’ it’s because Triple H watches everything. Triple H has his eye on everything across pro wrestling so that was sort of cool to be in that as a fly on the wall to hear the behind-the-scenes stuff of what happens in the other building and what Triple H does and stuff like that.”

Picks made today:

WWE RAW is getting Nia Jax, John Morrison, Reggie, R-Truth, Drake Maverick, T-BAR, Akira Tozawa, Otis, Chad Gable, Apollo Crews, Commander Azeez, Doudrop, and Zelina Vega.

SmackDown is getting Drew Gulak, Mace, Mansoor, Mustafa Ali, Toni Storm, and Aliyah. This also serves as Aliyah’s main roster call-up after around six to seven years in NXT.

Picks made today:

WWE RAW is getting Nia Jax, John Morrison, Reggie, R-Truth, Drake Maverick, T-BAR, Akira Tozawa, Otis, Chad Gable, Apollo Crews, Commander Azeez, Doudrop, and Zelina Vega.

SmackDown is getting Drew Gulak, Mace, Mansoor, Mustafa Ali, Toni Storm, and Aliyah. This also serves as Aliyah’s main roster call-up after around six to seven years in NXT.
Why they doing this before the second half of the draft is done

Picks made today:

Give all of Smackdown's garbage to RAW.

Main roster not trying to take those chops
Yep, unless WALTER is only wrestling Shemus, McIntyre, Lashley, Matt Riddle, Orton (maybe??), Benjamin, Roman, and Brock that's not happening. Those are the only names I could see taking his offense

Last edited:
Due to the nature of the WWE Draft edition of Raw, WWE is being extremely secretive about tonight's script, to the point that just like Smackdown, many who by now are usually aware of the initial plans for the show are completely in the dark as of this writing.

Also in the dark over the weekend were many of the talents who were announced as shifting brands when Talking Smack premiered on Saturday. We have heard from several who claimed they learned after the moves hit social media. In speaking to one WWE source, they defended the company, noting that the moves won't take effect for several weeks, so it wasn't as if someone "found out on Saturday they were now traveling to Raw at the last second."

There has been some talk about WALTER being utilized more beyond NXT UK of late. One source told PWInsider.com over the weekend he was in the United States currently, so it should be interesting to see if his name comes up during the Draft tonight.

With Bianca Belair going to Raw, one would think at least Montez Ford would also be Raw-bound.

Back