Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

The issue with calling up females is they're not doing nothing with the chicks that's already there. Toni Storm ain't done nothing, it will be just more people taking up spots in catering

He’s been on tv for like 3 weeks lol I doubt he gets a call up

But…..

too soon imo. especially for b fab. her match from the other week confirmed that she’s not ready

btw the comments from that article you posted gave me flashbacks of the comment section from yahoo stories back in the day

racist af

But…..

yea he only been wrestling since February of this year and he only 23 so i doubt they in a rush to get him up there

FOX had Hit Row as #1 for who they wanna see drafted to RAW or SD but i dont think its time for them either honestly unless they split them up and let Swerve go on his own but he liable to get lost up there..

Guess y’all enjoy tonight’s female influenced NXT 2.0 since NXT will probably look a lot different after the draft

Hmm io and ole girl putting the straps on the line against Mandys girls tonight..

if they lose then io could be going to SD as rumored. I personally would send her to RAW.. they need women bad

on the mens side LA knight is one who definitely needs to be called up. I'd put him on RAW too or whatever show thats not gonna have Ziggler/Roode on it after the draft. I could see them now putting him with those mfs

Hmm io and ole girl putting the straps on the line against Mandys girls tonight..

if they lose then io could be going to SD as rumored. I personally would send her to RAW.. they need women bad

on the mens side LA knight is one who definitely needs to be called up. I'd put him on RAW too or whatever show thats not gonna have Ziggler/Roode on it after the draft. I could see them now putting him with those mfs
Dakota Kai need to be called up. She's outgrown NXT

Guess y’all enjoy tonight’s female influenced NXT 2.0 since NXT will probably look a lot different after the draft

shit the last two weeks already got it looking different af

they started featuring the women who we used to seeing less already, even tall sonya and she the champ

I think LA was already on track to get called up ever since he signed. I think his run in NXT was just for him to get acclimated to the company

But…..

LA knight is EC3 2.0 as far his main roster future is concerned
LA is light years above EC3. That comment disrespectful. LA full of charisma compared to EC3, he just got to be used right once every hits the roster.

Back