Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Car/Vehicle thread.. Car mods, new purchases, general convo

I like how this nigga casually brought up his beamer and benz lol
Lol, I’ve posted them here before so not any add’l flex. The Beamer is a 2015 and the Benz is a 2008, so not like they fresh out the showroom priced, lol.

I’m the type of guy where once I’ve experienced something, I’m good. I’ve had the luxury cars now, so I’m good with something nice looking but a lot cheaper to maintain and a lot more reliable. Think I might sell both and get an Accord and a different 3-row SUV.

Any suggestions on an affordable but nice looking, reliable, 3-row SUV anybody?

Lol, I’ve posted them here before so not any add’l flex. The Beamer is a 2015 and the Benz is a 2008, so not like they fresh out the showroom priced, lol.

I’m the type of guy where once I’ve experienced something, I’m good. I’ve had the luxury cars now, so I’m good with something nice looking but a lot cheaper to maintain and a lot more reliable. Think I might sell both and get an Accord and a different 3-row SUV.

Any suggestions on an affordable but nice looking, reliable, 3-row SUV anybody?
You talking about big boy SUV like Tahoe's, expedition or like the Honda pilot and such

Had my car valeted before the lockdown and it rained the next day smh

tH3GPe.jpg

xjDJYo.jpg

q8cRrR.jpg

Last edited:
  • Goat
Reactions: 1/2
that thang nice ^

came in here to get some info on putting wheels on trucks

I want some bad, but im at that point where i really dont wanna compromise the smooth ride

its on 22" alloys, and that size is fine with me.....I just need some chrome and wanna know if its gonna change how it rides

what about deep dishes? thinkin bout doing some country shit

6_2015_GMC_Sierra_Denali_1500_24x14_Fuel_Forged_FF09_Polish_wheels_AudioCityUsa-610x430.jpg

gmc-sierra-wheels-tuff-t2a-chrome-26x14-rims-1.jpg

I fw this but I dont want it jacked up....just leveled out nice

that thang nice ^

came in here to get some info on putting wheels on trucks

I want some bad, but im at that point where i really dont wanna compromise the smooth ride

its on 22" alloys, and that size is fine with me.....I just need some chrome and wanna know if its gonna change how it rides

what about deep dishes? thinkin bout doing some country shit

6_2015_GMC_Sierra_Denali_1500_24x14_Fuel_Forged_FF09_Polish_wheels_AudioCityUsa-610x430.jpg

gmc-sierra-wheels-tuff-t2a-chrome-26x14-rims-1.jpg

I fw this but I dont want it jacked up....just leveled out nice

Yeah I was the same, I liked the look of 23" but went with 22" for comfort and the cost of tyres and wear etc

yeah i dont need em huge at all....i live in the country and will still be running it like a truck

just wanna match up w/ all the chrome detail...i think it'll clean up nice

tmp-cam-4567307738551036973.jpg tmp-cam-6770338244526436655.jpg

still aint got to clean it up or get any good pics....been raining since i got the mf

already got new emblems saved....going black with the led's behind the front one

s-l640.jpg

yeah i dont need em huge at all....i live in the country and will still be running it like a truck

View attachment 432557View attachment 432558

still aint got to clean it up or get any good pics....been raining since i got the mf

already got new emblems saved....going black with the led's behind the front one

s-l640.jpg
When I last bought a car it was between a truck like this or F150 or the BMW 4 series I ended up buying.

I did not know them shits cost so much!! For those on here who’ve never shopped for a truck like this, and think people with a BMW or Benz got money, look at people with these trucks with the same reverence, lol. These niggas got money too, lol.

Dope shit bro! I wouldn’t put the deep dish shits on there though. I think it cheapens the look personally. But I ain’t mad at you if you do.

• Haha

View attachment 432557View attachment 432558

s-l640.jpg
You out in the country with dirt roads. No need for chrome,ride it like it is. Also wouldn't go with no low profile tire

• Ether
When I last bought a car it was between a truck like this or F150 or the BMW 4 series I ended up buying.

I did not know them shits cost so much!! For those on here who’ve never shopped for a truck like this, and think people with a BMW or Benz got money, look at people with these trucks with the same reverence, lol. These niggas got money too, lol.

Dope shit bro! I wouldn’t put the deep dish shits on there though. I think it cheapens the look personally. But I ain’t mad at you if you do.
This is very true about folks with trucks couple years ago was looking at a Yukon for the family it was the Denali shit was like 75k. Talking to the dealer he like yea wev can finance for 8 years or even 9 to get the note down to what you like. I'm like nah bruh it ain't that serious. But a escalade will run you about 15-20k more and the same as the Denali just a little more bling and wood.

Yeah my lady tried to hide the price tag, found it in the glove box and said goddamn! Shit make me look at all these young white kids different. Their shit is jacked up in the sky w/ rims and lights and air horns and shit everywhere...80-90k easy

You out in the country with dirt roads. No need for chrome,ride it like it is. Also wouldn't go with no low profile tire

Thats what the fam saying but i just dont get that feeling when i look at her....almost feels like im doing the Denali wrong...feel like Caine out here

"I had the dope ride.....but I was sittin on some bullshit"

Its nice af inside tho

Last edited:
Yeah my lady tried to hide the price tag, found it in the glove box and said goddamn! Shit make me look at all these young white kids different. Their shit is jacked up in the sky w/ rims and lights and air horns and shit everywhere...80-90k easy

Thats what the fam saying but i just dont get that feeling when i look at her....almost feels like im doing the Denali wrong...feel like Caine out here

"I had the dope ride.....but I was sittin on some bullshit"

Its nice af inside tho
The fact its a Denali speaks for itself. Get the grill light and call it a day. Like I said if you lived in a area no dirt roads/ country yeaaaaaa chrome it out throw some 28"s on it and you'll be Gucci. Hell you can't really change the radio out in it. Drop some screens in the headrest for the lil ones. Hell I don't know dude the money spent on em you ride factory

I hear you...the only place thats dirt road is my crib...the rest is streets/city mane lol

My shit muddy right now from coming home last night ?‍♂️

I hear you...the only place thats dirt road is my crib...the rest is streets/city mane lol

My shit muddy right now from coming home last night ?‍♂️
Aye mane say mane you really want to come and wipe down your rims before/after leaving the crib? And hit it with the tire shine again not to mention all the dirt in the wheel well?

• Haha
If you haven’t already, skip the Turtle Wax and try this one time

2676121F-0F3D-4A07-8180-B5DC5EF605AA.jpeg

I apply it every 6 months, whip looks freshly washed every time it rains

• Goat
Back