Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Official Fishing Thread: Any one here fish?

how big do the gar Get over there? Not a fish we can catch over here.

920x920.jpg

No thanks...

Did it a few times as kid. Always loved it, but I haven't done it in years. I moved to Florida from Jamaica a few yrs ago and I've decided its gonna be my new hobby. I have lakes and canals out back, but I wanna eat what I catch so I'm sticking to the ocean. Just ordered my equipment from Amazon 20200802_115908.jpg

I used to fish all time as a kid. Couldn't even sleep the night before because I was so excited. As an adult I've only been once. Poles got webs on them and shit. Scust

Do some research and fond the best spots to fish in your area and give it a shot. Cant go wrong woth wax worms, night crawlers, minnows, or artificial swim baits. Depending on what you are fishing for determines what to use.

When you do get out there, post up.

Convinced my wife to go fishing with me and my son today. Hopefully I'll have some pics to post

Full moon tonight. Older cats use to always tell us a full moon + high tide is some of the best fishing you can get....

just so happens as I get home... my neighbor got home around the same time with his kid.. They just got back from fishing... bucket empty as shit... aint catch a damn thing.

so I dunno how true that full moon thing is lmao

Full moon tonight. Older cats use to always tell us a full moon + high tide is some of the best fishing you can get....

just so happens as I get home... my neighbor got home around the same time with his kid.. They just got back from fishing... bucket empty as shit... aint catch a damn thing.

so I dunno how true that full moon thing is lmao

Imma double down on that and say none of us even got a bite.

Somebody lion

Man, I wanna take my son fishing. I got a feeling that nigga won't at all be into it though. He'll be asking me for his iPad the whole time and shit. SMH.

My son be into his phone but we use these poles that hold our rod. Every now and then he looks up and checks the pole. He says he really loves it now. He didn’t catch anything his first two times but was always eager to return. Third time that boy got ALL the bites.

Back