Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Official Fishing Thread: Any one here fish?

Get back out there! Fish never stop eating.

What kind of bait do you use? And whay kind of fish are you trying to catch where you go?
We go to the same spot. We use some small fish. Idk what they’re called. We used shrimp too. We only caught catfish and alligator gar.

We go to the same spot. We use some small fish. Idk what they’re called. We used shrimp too. We only caught catfish and alligator gar.

Minnows? That's cool. Idk what kind of fish are in the spot you go to, but if you want to catch more fish sometimes you have to switch up the bait.

Try some wax worms and red worms on smaller hooks under a bobber. Might catch bluegill or crappie. Also try some artificial swim baits that you cast out at reel back in and try for bass.

Minnows? That's cool. Idk what kind of fish are in the spot you go to, but if you want to catch more fish sometimes you have to switch up the bait.

Try some wax worms and red worms on smaller hooks under a bobber. Might catch bluegill or crappie. Also try some artificial swim baits that you cast out at reel back in and try for bass.

We supposed to be going fishing out of town sometime soon.

Man it came off off the hook on it's own. Lol.

That's what's up. Try different baits because fish want different presentations dependant on the area and what they are used to eating. Where you planning on going?
Idk. My mama boyfriend usually takes us.

I love fishing but haven't been as much lately. I started getting into surf fishing. It's a dope feeling because you're really just standing there casting into the ocean, and could get anything. I've caught sharks (real small, like a foot long), skates (like a sting ray), croaker. . And if you don't catch anything... it's still a good day. I was still chilllin on the beach drinking a few beers.

Stripers put up a real good fight. There's a big lake in my area that is known for having big Crappie and Striper. I caught a 4lb striper a few months ago.

Biggest fish I ever caught was a striper. It was about 36 inches give or take. It was crazy because we weren't in open water... land was easily within 100 yards, so i didn't think any huge ass fish were there. We had caught a gang of spots, then my cousin put one on a hook as bait... had me confused because they're not tiny. Then he threw it out there with a big ass bobber. Eventually that shit started slowly sinking...fish on. Great fishing memory.

Bump

I want to take my daughter fishing. I have no idea what I need to do or where I need to start.

Help?

Back