Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official College Basketball Thread/Prospect Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, are u taking into account the level of competition he is going up against most of the time? These are some bad teams.

Bro hes dominating these cats. Plus did you see what he did to Alabama? They have legit defensive studs on that team. They play Auburn in a few days watch how he does them. Dude is going to be the next mid major star in line with CJ Dame and Steph. Probably similarly ends up getting drafted in thier range due to some of the same competition level questions that they had but passing on him outside of the top 2/3 will be a huge mistake. Ja will be a beast at the next level book it.

Last edited:
This kid has officially moved up into my personal top 5. Unfortunately we probably wont get a crack at him.

Hes my 2nd option for the Knicks. Zion being the first of course. RJ Barrett is cool too but Knicks got Knox. Cam Reddish? ehhhhh nahhhh. Bol Bol? We got zing and mitch.

Ja Morant yo. He's what the Knicks need at point guard. He reminds of De'Aaron Fox a little bit

Mock Lottery 3.0/comps

1. G/F RJ Barrett

2. F Zion Williamson ~ Kemp/Blake

3. C Bol Bol

4. G/F Cam Reddish ~ Paul George

5. G Kevin Porter Jr

6. PG Ja Morant ~ RM Elfrid Payton

7. G/F Keldon Johnson

8. SG Romeo Langford ~ Jeremy Lamb

9. SF Naz Little ~ Gerald Wallace

10. PG Darius Garland ~ Jeff Teague

11. F Rui Hachimura

12. SG Jarret Culver ~ Caris Levert

13. F Sekou Doumbouya

14. F De'Andre Hunter

Rick Pitino compared the atmosphere at Panathinaikos to that of his old Kentucky home after he won his EuroLeague debut as coach of the Greek basketball club on Friday, 96-84 over CSKA Moscow.

Pitino may be thousands of miles from Kentucky's Rupp Arena, where he coached from 1989-90 to 1996-97, or KFC Yum! Center, where he worked as Louisville coach until his firing last year, but he said the enthusiastic crowd in Athens had a familiar feel.

"It reminded me of Kentucky," he said after the game. "Just like that, and that's the highest compliment I give any crowd. Because I've always felt that in Kentucky basketball is a religion, and the fans tonight motivated us to play that type of defense."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back