Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official College Basketball Thread/Prospect Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been following Naz for a few years now. He's another super guy. 6'10 250 but he plays like a wing. Super fun the watch play. I can honestly say ive never seen a player his size with that skill set. Probably cracks the lottery if he comes out but again theres just so much talent up top that he might come back to school or go lower then he should. I like Bamba a lot i really do but i wish we could have landed Trae last year and taken a big in this draft.
Dude, looks like since we talked about Naz Ried, he has been so bad. Hopefully its just growing pains.

Garland out for the year with a torn meniscus. Hope he doesn't decide to come back for another year. As long as we finish the year in the 8-12 range we should have a shot at DG or Ja.

The Suns and Knicks who are the only other two teams i can see in the market for a point but they will be picking in the top 5. Maybe the heat but once dragic and waiters come back they should revert back to mediocrity. Hard to see those two teams taking a PG with so many talented wings anc forwards still on the board. Ja could absolutely play his way into the top 5 tho but i think he will fall right in to our lap come draft night.

Its fucked up but I dont think Shaka is gonna make it. Ive been a big defender and supporter even more than I was with Chuck but its a wrap after this season imo

Either he refuses to recruit shooters or he cant coach them, our offense has been beyond trash and its still the same stagnate bullshit every game

Dylan Osetkowski is garbage at this point too, dude shouldnt even be getting minutes any more

1:31

giphy.gif

Carolina vs Gonzaga should be a good one. About 5 or 6 pro prospects. This Clarke kid looks promising. Probably goes in the first round. I think Nas has a statement game in this one.

Keldon scorching. 5/5 from 3. His outside shooting looks legit. Hes already a beast attacking thr rim if he can shoot too hes a top 10 lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back