Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

I love you lil bro
It's all love bro! Let's have a healthy discussion about coaching prospects man. Curious to see why Lue is a no go for you.

Here is my rankings of priorities with our new coach

Development, Defense, Accountability, Culture.

According to fatboy it could between JVG and Cassell

I would like to see Cassell and then get a vet coach like Lionel Hollins or Gentry as an assistant

I heard Harden doesnt want JVG but if we hire a veteran coach I wouldnt be surprised if that's the move

We looked at Stephen Silas durning our last coaching search but I dont think we'll go that route because of lack of experience

Dont want Ty Lue

It would be great to see Jeff Van Gundy back in the league, no doubt his time out has taught him alot

It's all love bro! Let's have a healthy discussion about coaching prospects man. Curious to see why Lue is a no go for you.

Here is my rankings of priorities with our new coach

Development, Defense, Accountability, Culture.
Take it to the Pels thread please

As it happened, Butler’s hard-nosed approach wasn’t accepted by Minnesota’s ownership, management or their young players. Butler asked to be traded and Thibodeau was soon out of a job. “Butler didn’t like some of the guys’ lack of professionalism,” one NBA source told The Post. “[Jimmy] and Tom had long talks about how to deal with it. When Butler realized it was unsolvable, he lashed out at the organization. His clock was ticking on his prime and didn’t want to waste it and forced his way out. Tommy was telling him to have patience, see it through.”

– via Marc Berman @ New York Post

Brian Windhorst: The Thunder are beginning to look at a rebuild, which is one of the reasons why Billy Donovan did not stay. So with the expectation this could be a first-time head coach. Some of the names that I’ve heard: David Vanterpool, who is an assistant with the Timberwolves. Adrian Griffin, who’s been a candidate for jobs over the years, recently with Toronto. And watch out for a sleeper candidate: Will Hardy, assistant with the San Antonio Spurs, a lot of people are very high on him.

– via ESPN

Back