Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Toronto BBQ like? Do y'all have your own style like damn near every state in the Southern U.S.?

Nah lol. Not even. Our style when it comes to any food is doing it the way other cities and countries do it. We definitely don't have our own style but you get mad variety because the mix of people open to trying different shit. You get the best of other people's worlds here and that's dope. Menus always on the switch up to what's popping somewhere else.

Never. A follow up email yes. But a thank you card? A thank you email? That's some weird shit to me.

Are you qualified? Can you do the job? Can you find a way to be likeable and relatable in the actual face to face? Go in and kill the interview by nigga. Fuck a thank you card.

I feel you and that’s how I normally operate anyway. I’ve only sent a follow up email once lol

Nah lol. Not even. Our style when it comes to any food is doing it the way other cities and countries do it. We definitely don't have our own style but you get mad variety because the mix of people open to trying different shit. You get the best of other people's worlds here and that's dope. Menus always on the switch up to what's popping somewhere else.

That's cool too. That's definitely better than being one of those places that has it's own distinctive food style, but that's all you can really get besides chain restaurant food.

You know this fake right?
Doesnt have to be real for it to be something that I found entertaining and wanted to share with others that over time I've come to find have the same sense of humor as me.

I mean, I could see if I posted this and added a caption pertaining to me believing in the reality of it. But it seems like you and AP may have jumped the gun in assuming why I posted the video.

Yesterday, I jokingly asked Kandy to give me praise as a male poster on the board, to which Kandy responded "i dont know you"..i joked..everyone knows Germz

:oreally:but perhaps...

Yall dont know me at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back