Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our defense isn't optimal against a big like bam and nurse won't show his hand unless we see you in the playoffs so you have a high chance of pissing me off today.

Our defense isn't optimal against a big like bam and nurse won't show his hand unless we see you in the playoffs so you have a high chance of pissing me off today.
Ehhh this the first game of a back to back I could see them trying in the 4th if there is a 7+ point deficit and idk if the butler is playing even though he should be. Plus I just have a feeling

Ehhh this the first game of a back to back I could see them trying in the 4th if there is a 7+ point deficit and idk if the butler is playing even though he should be. Plus I just have a feeling
I wish I could talk shit to you dudes about basketball, me and Beta had classic back and forths.

If you guys have never tried acid before. Give that shit a go. It's pretty fucking awesome

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back